RE: Inappropriate Pictures and Behaviour.

Wow, thanks everyone for your input, I can't keep up! it's now 03:50am AGAIN! ......I can't keep doing this :( The pic thing is really difficult, I've already had a row over the clothing thing, I think we should make it as easy as poss for TT and just say no partially clothed pics. He's got better thing to do than waste time trying to decide weather to uphold that kind of complaint and it would remove at a stroke all the sexy underware pics. Phil.
Sorry I have to disagree with you Phil. I switch my profile pic around occasionally depending on my mood. I use either a clothed pic or a non nude nude like my fishing pic since any one can see it. One of my clothed pics is on a beach so I am in a bathing suit since it is not a nude beach. A woman could take a pic on any beach in Texas and be topless since it is legal for women to be topless any where men are allowed to be topless. We cannot be nude everywhere we go legally and there are activities we enjoy even if we can't be nude doing them and are part of who we are.
Thomas

Have to say I'm in agreement with Thomas on this one, Phil. I guess Steve's your yes man tonight. (You two have just been hangin' out together way too much!)
Jen

This post was edited

Wow, thanks everyone for your input, I can't keep up! it's now 03:50am AGAIN! ......I can't keep doing this :( The pic thing is really difficult, I've already had a row over the clothing thing, I think we should make it as easy as poss for TT and just say no partially clothed pics. He's got better thing to do than waste time trying to decide weather to uphold that kind of complaint and it would remove at a stroke all the sexy underware pics. Phil.
Sorry I have to disagree with you Phil. I switch my profile pic around occasionally depending on my mood. I use either a clothed pic or a non nude nude like my fishing pic since any one can see it. One of my clothed pics is on a beach so I am in a bathing suit since it is not a nude beach. A woman could take a pic on any beach in Texas and be topless since it is legal for women to be topless any where men are allowed to be topless. We cannot be nude everywhere we go legally and there are activities we enjoy even if we can't be nude doing them and are part of who we are.
Thomas

Oh Tom, I'm not going here again, all I'm saying is, to make it easier and more importantly quicker, to screen the pics on here, we should Ban PARTIALLY clothed pics. Why would anyone be soDESPERATE to want to post one, Other than to titillate. If you can't post a nice pic it's not going to kill you! Just keep it nude OR clothed, simple.We are trying to make this place less attractive to pervs looking for easy gratification, Discourage the ones that are already here,AND it would help todispel the general publics perception, that we are ALLpervs.( I bet this site gets more hits from textiles than it does nudists) As well as give TT more time enabling him to getcertifications and other stuff done quicker. There are quite a few bugs here waiting to be sorted.When we all start flagging these pics he is going to have even less time. Ideally, we just wanta true nudist deleting inappropriate pics, regardless of weather they are nude clothed or otherwise. I wish TT would chime in and give us his take on it.I don't know how the system works, but another option might be to decide by the number of flags a pic receives, but it would have been a lot better if they had not got on here in the first place.
Phil.

This post was edited

Thomas

Have to say I'm in agreement with Thomas on this one, Phil. I guess Steve's your yes man tonight. (You two have just been hangin' out together way too much!)
Jen

Jen, Yes man???? LOL Just kidding. I see Phils point simply beacuse with this site being out of control as it is, Phil's idea of a fix is a "simple" one for all of us, and for TT. It's a straight yes or no answer, either fully clothed. or not. This will free up TT's time on trying to judge each pic recieved. We have to remember that this is still a free site, but if TT has to start hiring a lot of help to run the site, guess what comes next??? It will no longer be free. Being a free site besides unfortunetly does draw more pervs, but it does also attract more "Ture Nudist" (like me) in this economy that don't have a lot of money to spare, but still want to meet and make new nudist friends.

I hope this makes sense.... LOL It's 7 AM, and I'm still on my first cup of coffee.....

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited

"Jen, Yes man???? LOL Just kidding. I see Phils point simply beacuse
with this site being out of control as it is, Phil's idea of a fix is a
"simple" one for all of us, and for TT. It's a straight yes or no
answer, either fully clothed. or not. This will free up TT's time on
trying to judge each pic recieved. We have to remember that this is
still a free site, but if TT has to start hiring a lot of help to run
the site, guess what comes next??? It will no longer be free. Being a
free site besides unfortunetly does draw more pervs, but it does also
attract more "Ture Nudist" (like me) in this economy that don't have a
lot of money to spare, but still want to meet and make new nudist
friends."

I hope this makes sense.... LOL It's 7 AM, and I'm still on my first cup of coffee.....

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, I am so sorry! Put it down to lack of sleep. A "clever" remark gone awry.
I realize now how derogatory that was, please forgive me or I'll cry!
Lest things get heated, All take a deep breath, and not let this site turn bad.
Fun times we've all had, good friends we've all made, for this I am so very glad!

Jen

p.s. and you thought I was kidding 'bout losing my mind!

This post was edited

"Jen, Yes man???? LOL Just kidding. I see Phils point simply beacuse with this site being out of control as it is, Phil's idea of a fix is a "simple" one for all of us, and for TT. It's a straight yes or no answer, either fully clothed. or not. This will free up TT's time on trying to judge each pic recieved. We have to remember that this is still a free site, but if TT has to start hiring a lot of help to run the site, guess what comes next??? It will no longer be free. Being a free site besides unfortunetly does draw more pervs, but it does also attract more "Ture Nudist" (like me) in this economy that don't have a lot of money to spare, but still want to meet and make new nudist friends." I hope this makes sense.... LOL It's 7 AM, and I'm still on my first cup of coffee..... Thanks, Steve Steve, I am so sorry! Put it down to lack of sleep. A "clever" remark gone awry. I realize now how derogatory that was, please forgive me or I'll cry! Lest things get heated, All take a deep breath, and not let this site turn bad. Fun times we've all had, good friends we've all made, for this I am so very glad! Jen p.s. and you thought I was kidding 'bout losing my mind!

Jen, honestly, no problem. No offense taken.... I've made a few very good friends here, and I consider you as one of them....

GET SOME SLEEP !!!!!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

The pretenders or all those unscrupulous single males out there??

This post was edited

The pretenders? I didn't know Chrissie Hynde and the rest of the band were that way.. some days I get so confused.
hehe, thanks for the reminder, I've got "Brass in Pocket" ringing in my ears now, ........It's nice!

Phil.

This post was edited

Ok, partially clad nude pics? Ok, be careful here folks, and everyone take a deep breath and relax. What's the first thing a nudist puts on when the sun shines? A: a smile. What's the first thing a nudist puts on when it's overcast or cool? A: a sweatshirt, or maybe sweats, or maybe just the tops, or bottoms. Temperature, comfort level, some women wear something on their bottom half when, a) maybe they;re having their period, or b) maybe when they're playing in the sand on the beach (hmmm, don't want to have internal 'sandpaper'). Is a sunhat or a baseball cap clothing? Do nudists wear clothes where it's appropriate to do so, i.e., work, home in 30 degree weather? So yes, nudists are partially clothed and can be for several reasons. In keeping in line with this site, appropriate definitions have been set, and are always subject to chance, by TT1 and no one else. So as it is the option of members to have the choice, whether or not to share photos, cams, or stories here, they also have the option to be presented wearing clothing or partial clothing. Wearing clothing also makes any photo unusable for copying to X rated sites (safety issues?)

------------------ Now, if this were a Naturist site, this thread would have more merit. ------------------
Speaking of threads, why are these forum subjects called threads on a nudism site? Any how, back to the subject....

but people wanting to display other interests, places they've been, boaters, bike riders, post these pics to attract others who may have the same interests and present something to do with who they are besides nudists.
As cautious as we all are about rogue profiles and members here, we really also have to keep in mind that the True nudists here also are human and have lives and other interests too, NUDISM IS NOT A RELIGION OR CULT! Don't let the pendulum swing wildly and turn this site and nudism into either!
Steve

This post was edited

OK I stand corrected, ......bbbbbut! ....hehe, .we still need someone deleting the distastfull pics that are obviously trying to titilate.

ps
why are these forum subjects called threads on a nudism site?

haha, mind you don't cut yourself!

Phil.

This post was edited

OK I stand corrected, ......bbbbbut! ....hehe, .we still need someone deleting the distastfull pics that are obviously trying to titilate.
....I have no arguement with you there....
Steve

This post was edited