RE: Inappropriate Pictures and Behaviour.

i have to admit, i was the person who posted the bulletin about the person described in the first posts of this forum. but i was not the person who posted the question in the bulletin, i posted the answere part. the question was posted by a young female friend from southern california. i did just want to bring it to the attention of all my friends by posting the bulletin. seems like the young ladies ill feelings about the male in question were right. sorry Phil that you got that dumbass remark from the guy.
no matter if this site was on the web or not, i am a nudists. it has little to do with the fact i was born naked as much as it is the fact that i hate to wear clothes. but this site is called "true nudists" and should be for those of us who enjoy nudism, whether socialy or in our own homes. it may be a little too much to out somebody as a fake or perv in a forum, at least until they have intentionaly broken the rules. but i will not, and nor should any of us who are "nudists" allow anybody to be offensive.
i just hope that all of you who are here for the right reasons do not leave the site. that's called giving in. and we should not give in to the people trying to use this site for other purposes. all of thepeople here on the site who post to the forums seem to be good people, if not wonderful people, with a few dumbasses here and there.

This post was edited

valley_nudies said:i have to admit, i was the person who posted the bulletin about the person described in the first posts of this forum. but i was not the person who posted the question in the bulletin, i posted the answere part. the question was posted by a young female friend from southern california. i did just want to bring it to the attention of all my friends by posting the bulletin. seems like the young ladies ill feelings about the male in question were right. sorry Phil that you got that dumbass remark from the guy.
Don't be daft! Sticks and stones and all that. It flushed him out, and that's all that matters. I can take tons of abuse from the likes of him. I only get hurt if the remark comes from someone that I admire and respect (because it's probably true! lol) No one should be perturbed by anything that sort says to them, it doesn't mean anything if it comes from such a low life. You don't need a fancy education to learn to have respect for yourself and your fellow man, it goes a lot deeper than that. Hence how there's a lot of rich B******s out there. If only everyone would see that, they wouldn't get all upset and leave. (Gets off Box) anyhow, good post and yes you need to be absolutely sure (as I was) before you resort to the forum (point taken Steve1) (Gets Back on Box) but if there IS no doubt, I see nothing wrong in using ALL means available to get rid of them. They need to get it through their thick sculls that we mean business, and are not going to let them get their cheap thrills at our expense. This Site was created for US, not THEM, they are effectively trespassing, they are here under false pretences, and they are NOT going to stay. (Gets off Box and Takes an extra BP pill) Now then, anybody for miniten? :)

Phil.

This post was edited

Guys and girls, it's like this. We are going to be getting a lot of flack from the scum because we are cracking down on them. So far it's been Jen and Phil that has gotten it. It's just important to remember that we are all in this together, we have each others back. Don't take it personal. and remember also that it is just scum that we are dealing with and we are doing it for our own good and the good of OUR site........

Hows that for a pep talk?????????

See???? I'm not always a JERK.....

Steve

This post was edited

Thanks Phil, and yes, let me in on the plan that you are formulating (stop using these big words on me) I'd be happy to help protect OUR site....

Steve

Give your brother Steve a break, he needs friends too !!!! LOL

This post was edited

Good work, gang! It's time for us TRUE NUDISTS to take back this site. Count me amongthe flaggers. If the offendingmember doesn't respond to my polite message, I will notify those on my friends list via a post as to who the offender is, and then I will flag them. There is no need for inappropriate or offensive behavior here. It's just good, old-fashioned common courtesy. Glad to be a part of the group! Lauri

This post was edited

Thanks Phil, and yes, let me in on the plan that you are formulating (stop using these big words on me) I'd be happy to help protect OUR site.... Steve Give your brother Steve a break, he needs friends too !!!! LOL
Gotta get it clear in me head, make sure it'll work, but thanks, I'll let you know when the time comes.
Give him a break! .........I'll give him a break, which leg?
I'm sure he's the reason my comp keeps crashing.
Phil.

This post was edited

Good work, gang! It's time for us TRUE NUDISTS to take back this site. Count me amongthe flaggers. If the offendingmember doesn't respond to my polite message, I will notify those on my friends list via a post as to who the offender is, and then I will flag them. There is no need for inappropriate or offensive behavior here. It's just good, old-fashioned common courtesy. Glad to be a part of the group! Lauri
Thanks Lauri, PERRRRRRRRFECT. welcome aboard!

Phil.

This post was edited

A warm welcome Lauri! And thank you for being a TRUE NUDIST willing to join the crusade to take back OUR site.
Jen

This post was edited

Glad you are here Lauri.....

Steve 2

This post was edited

Well it's good to see so many fine folks stepping up to the plate here...

This post was edited