RE:Physical discomfort with clothes

For those of you who are nude most of the time, do you feel physically constricted when you do have to wear something?Does it just feel uncomfortable to put on any clothing at all?I wear just gym shorts often enough, but find other clothing confining.Examples.When I have been shirtless for a while, it just doesn't feel right when I first put one on.After wearing shorts essentially all summer, I have been wearing slacks more as the weather gets cooler, but having clothing below the knee doesn't feel right.I have preferred to wear a speedo solar when I had to wear something for swimming for some time, but since I stopped wearing underwear ( usually briefs) they feel so confining.

As I have been naked more this summer than ever before, I am finding even just shorts to feel more and more confining and when I have to wear anything, I am anxious to be able to take it off.

This post was edited

I often feel restricted even when wearing shorts and my shorts are short. That said, I will shed the shorts before a shirt.

This post was edited

I often feel restricted even when wearing shorts and my shorts are short. That said, I will shed the shorts before a shirt.

Something I almost never do. If I need to cover my chest for warmth, I need to cover my crotch for the same reason.
Since there is no place that shirts are required and shorts are not, I have no other reason to wear only a shirt.

This post was edited

I often feel restricted even when wearing shorts and my shorts are short. That said, I will shed the shorts before a shirt.Something I almost never do. If I need to cover my chest for warmth, I need to cover my crotch for the same reason.Since there is no place that shirts are required and shorts are not, I have no other reason to wear only a shirt.

Also because for me shirts feel even more restrictive than (loose) shorts.

This post was edited

I dislike wearing clothing, it is too confining a uncomfortable. When I must be clothed, I go commando.

This post was edited

I feel very uncomfortable when I have to wear clothes, especially if I have to stay dressed for many hours. In these cases I go commando. But if I go to a non-nudist beach or pool, I choose to wear a speedo, since it's the smallest amount of clothing acceptable in such a situation.
I used prefer speedos but since I stopped wearing underwear I found then very confining and now prefer a. Square cut or short swim shorts.

This post was edited

I often feel restricted even when wearing shorts and my shorts are short. That said, I will shed the shorts before a shirt.Something I almost never do. If I need to cover my chest for warmth, I need to cover my crotch for the same reason.Since there is no place that shirts are required and shorts are not, I have no other reason to wear only a shirt.Also because for me shirts feel even more restrictive than (loose) shorts.

The waist band of the shorts feel more restrictive to me than a shirt so I will keep the shirt on if it's chilly but having the rest of me bare does not feel uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I dont clothing uncomfortable most of the time. I dont like to eat with a suit jacket on. I dont like to drive with a winter coat on. Now that I am a nudist, i dont wear underwear when I go to the gym or ride my bike. There is a certain cut of gym shorts that has seems in all the wrong places. I didnt really notice it when I was wearing underwear but I do now.

I do wear underwear when I am working but I have changed to long legged boxer briefs because they are more comfortable.

This post was edited

I generally don't like clothing, when I have to be clothed I go commando. It feels a lot better.

This post was edited

I have Asperger's Syndrome. Because of that, I do feel actual physical discomfort when clothing is on me. My blood pressure soars with clothes on, but after removing clothes, is almost immediately down to normal range. Society is killing me.

This post was edited