RE:Physical discomfort with clothes

You wrote:Thanks. But still curious if you keep clothing to a minimum if you have to wear something.

Oh, my apologies. To answer your question, I rarely wear much at all anyway. I do not own any traditional underwear. 90% of the time, when weather is nice, I'm in shorts, t-shirt, sneakers. When the weather is cool, I replace the shorts with jeans and add socks. If it gets extra cold, then I either stay in or add big puffy jackets.

This post was edited

You wrote:Thanks. But still curious if you keep clothing to a minimum if you have to wear something.Oh, my apologies. To answer your question, I rarely wear much at all anyway. I do not own any traditional underwear. 90% of the time, when weather is nice, I'm in shorts, t-shirt, sneakers. When the weather is cool, I replace the shorts with jeans and add socks. If it gets extra cold, then I either stay in or add big puffy jackets.

Do you skip the shirt in warm weather where it is possible to do so?

This post was edited

I have always found clothes and accessories most annoying, particularly rings watchbands socks, etc. or anything that is tight or binding. I wear nothing when I can (at home) and as little and as comfortable as possible when out and about. But unfortunately, skin probs force me to be pretty much covered when in direct sun, but I make do! (Shade, morning and late afternoon lake swims and outdoor activities, etc)

This post was edited

For me I don't like the way clothes feel. Anything around my waist is uncomfortable. I'm a free baller, that makes it a little more comfortable. Nude is always is my preferred way to be.

This post was edited

Do you skip the shirt in warm weather where it is possible to do so?

No. Usually the shoes go before the shirt. I find that if I'm in a situation where it's OK to be without a shirt, then I can be without the shorts also. Nobody seems to mind if I visit them without shoes, but if I visit without a shirt, people start to get weird.

Very few of our friends don't mind if I'm nude when we visit them, so that is pretty rare when away from home unless we're at a resort or a club function.

This post was edited

Do you skip the shirt in warm weather where it is possible to do so?No. Usually the shoes go before the shirt. I find that if I'm in a situation where it's OK to be without a shirt, then I can be without the shorts also. Nobody seems to mind if I visit them without shoes, but if I visit without a shirt, people start to get weird.Very few of our friends don't mind if I'm nude when we visit them, so that is pretty rare when away from home unless we're at a resort or a club function.

I agree with you in social situations. I belong to a men's sharing group. One of the men in it dislikes shoes and takes them off as soon as he gets seated. Everyone is fine with that. I'm sure that if someone took off his shirt, it wouldn't go well.
My shorts and no shirt times are working in the yard where I can be seen. walking, biking, driving , etc. Also at home, my feet tend to get cold before my shoulders and chest, so socks or slippers go on before the shirt.

This post was edited

When it's cold, clothing feels more comfortable, but only because it alleviates the discomfort of being chilly. In general wearing fabric is not quite as comfortable as wearing air as long as the air temp is comfortable. So when it's cold out the clothing is the lesser of two discomforts, as it warms up gettin it off is better and I only keep enough on to alleviate misunderstandings and conflicts with others around me. The maximum retained for hot weather is loose shorts and shirt, and sandals, but the shirt comes off often around home, and the shorts come off soon as I head back to work alone, but the sandals have to be retained for thorn protection.

This post was edited