Physical discomfort with clothes

For those of you who are nude most of the time, do you feel physically constricted when you do have to wear something?
Does it just feel uncomfortable to put on any clothing at all?
I wear just gym shorts often enough, but find other clothing confining.
Examples.
When I have been shirtless for a while, it just doesn't feel right when I first put one on.
After wearing shorts essentially all summer, I have been wearing slacks more as the weather gets cooler, but having clothing below the knee doesn't feel right.
I have preferred to wear a speedo solar when I had to wear something for swimming for some time, but since I stopped wearing underwear ( usually briefs) they feel so confining.

This topic was edited
RE:Physical discomfort with clothes

I have no discomfort when putting on clothes. My issue is that I would prefer to just stay naked.

This post was edited

No discomfort but after we've worn clothes for a long period of time, we will both say to one another, "lets go home and get normal", which means, naked! I'm always reminded of the Alka Seltzer commercial ... "... Oh what a relief it is!",,, to finally get outta clothes we've been in for a long period of time.

Though we will be minimally dressed for an event this evening, it will be great to come home and shed those minimal amounts of clothing and be naked once again. Probably some hot tub time tonight as well!

This post was edited

I don't know about real discomfort of having cloths on, but it doesn't feel right but I have to now it is getting colder.

This post was edited

I wouldn't say clothes are a discomfort but more of a burden to me. When I do have to wear something around the house I wear a pair of shorts that barely cover and light weight. When I go out, its dressed down as much as possible and the clothes are off when I walk in the door at home.

This post was edited

I feel discomfort with clothes. Whenever I have to clothe, I have a cramped feeling.

This post was edited

For me it depends upon the situation. I haven't felt discomfort having to put clothes on, yet have felt relief once taking them off. I guess I kind of relate it to getting home after a long day on my feet, and then getting to take off my shoes and socks. Following the clothing optional mantra, "clothed when practical and nude when appropriate," seems necessary for survival in today's society.

That being said, being nude is usually much more comfortable for me - temperature dependent! One thing is certain - sleeping with clothes on is not comfortable nor preferable for me!

This post was edited

I would change your mantra to "Nude when practical, clothed when necessary". I do find clothing a bit uncomfortable - pulling here, rubbing there, constraining elsewhere. So being naked is much more comfortable - with one exception: when it is cold.

This post was edited

When coming into the house shoes, socks, and pants come off immediately. I especially find clothes uncomfortable when engaged in any activity the induces sweating, and that could be as simple as sitting around with a temperature above 75. Given the opportunity, I would be nude most all of the time at home and in the yard, but the lack of pockets is sometimes less convenient than being dressed.

This post was edited

I find clothes uncomfortable most of the time, but to varying degrees. Obviously they're worse when it's hot but I generally find them to be oppressive. I'm one of those people who bends around a lot and uses their toes to grab and move things so I find them incredibly restrictive at best and sometimes they just make me itchy.

This post was edited

When coming into the house shoes, socks, and pants come off immediately. I especially find clothes uncomfortable when engaged in any activity the induces sweating, and that could be as simple as sitting around with a temperature above 75. Given the opportunity, I would be nude most all of the time at home and in the yard, but the lack of pockets is sometimes less convenient than being dressed.

Then I assume the shirt is off before you get home?
When I go some place in warm weather that requires a shirt, I generally put it on when I get there and remove it as soon as I am out the door to go home.

This post was edited