do you always check others out

No matter how many times we see people we know we always have to "look" isnt this normal?

This topic was edited
RE:do you always check others out

It is normal, a natural characteristic of being human, curiosity! Especially among nudists, as long as there is no prolonged starring. Half the fun of being naked with others, and socializing with fellow naturists.

This post was edited

I also think it is normal. My wife and I have been married for a LONG time and I still check her out.

This post was edited

Completely normal. basic human nature

This post was edited

I would hope it is normal, to look and admire is one thing and I would think it is perfectly normal. To stare is probably not the best thing to do.
If we did not want to look, why post pics?

This post was edited

I think that it's perfectly normal, clothed or nude, as long as you don't stare. After all we are a social species.

This post was edited

It's perfectly normal, same as you look at people's eyes or hands. Conversely, it is quite uncomfortable for us nudists when people, specially textiles, look away or cover their eyes when they see you naked

This post was edited

always ,I don't care if we've seen you naked 50 times me and Dee are still gonna look

This post was edited

It's perfectly normal, same as you look at people's eyes or hands. Conversely, it is quite uncomfortable for us nudists when people, specially textiles, look away or cover their eyes when they see you naked

I fully agree. Nudity adds a new dimension to people-watching. It is perfectly normal - clothed or naked. And yes, I expect others to check me out. The only problem is if there is an adverse reaction.

This post was edited

Yes most are checkin u out mothing wrong with lookin be naked is cool

This post was edited

yeah ... human nature, curiosity ... It's a people watching thing. Many of us like to people watch and we do it whether they are clothed or not. But if you're talking about more than that, I don't think we do that intentionally but not saying we haven't done it.

:-)

This post was edited