Your responsibilities as a member of this site.

"THIS IS A SELF-POLICING SITE. THAT MEANS FOLLOW THE RULES AND IF SOMEONE IS NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY AS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS.
Any site is only as good as its members - old or new.When a person(male or female) isnotwilling to follow the rules/policies/guidelines/etiquette set forth by the creatorof the siteand exhibitsinappropriate or offensive behavior, then it is up to the "offended" member (old or new) to follow the guidelines that are in place to curtail such behavior.

1. Politely let the person know that their behavior or picture is offensive and against the policies of the site. If the offense occurs in chat, let them know it is against the rules and ask them to stop. If it is an offensive picture, send them an email letting them know. I suggest doing it politely. The person in question may be unaware that what they have said or displayed or the manner in which theyve behaved is against the rules.
2. If that does not work, flag their profile listing their specific offense.
3. If the behavior still persists report the abusive/offensive behavior in an email to abuse@truenudists.com
4. When you enter the chat room, REMEMBER that one of the rules you are agreeing to before you enter the room is to FLAG AND REPORT ANY MEMBER WHOIS BREAKING THE RULES. If you dont, you are, in essence, breaking the rules yourself as that is part of what you agreed to do before entering the room.

As one must be 18 to be a member of this site, I would assume thatone would bemature enough to take responsibility fortheir own actions/reactions and act accordingly. The same social mores and tenets that exist socially (on the net or off the net) in the textile world apply to THIS nudist site. Let's all work together to keep this site a friendly place for "true nudists".
Thank you!

This topic was edited
RE: Your responsibilities as a member of this site.

Edit: Comment no longer needed

This post was edited

Re: Post # 4 What exactly is it in the TOS that the "boy and his peers" need to be reminded of? What rule have they broken?

I can't speak for post #4...but as far as I know "the boy and his peers have broken no rules". This was originally bounced back to the home page, along with several other posts that state the rules because "the boy" asked where to find them.As they had become buried over time, just thought I'd make it easier for him to locate them.

Jen

This post was edited

This thread is getting out of hand, with the name calling and inflammatory diatribes.
Let's go back to the original post from Jen and Steve discussing our responsibilities as a participant of this web site.

This post was edited

*huge yawn*
already a sleep...
maybe somthing will change when ill wake up ?

This post was edited

"THIS IS A SELF-POLICING SITE. THAT MEANS FOLLOW THE RULES AND IF SOMEONE IS NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY AS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS. Any site is only as good as its members - old or new.When a person(male or female) isnotwilling to follow the rules/policies/guidelines/etiquette set forth by the creatorof the siteand exhibitsinappropriate or offensive behavior, then it is up to the "offended" member (old or new) to follow the guidelines that are in place to curtail such behavior. 1. Politely let the person know that their behavior or picture is offensive and against the policies of the site. If the offense occurs in chat, let them know it is against the rules and ask them to stop. If it is an offensive picture, send them an email letting them know. I suggest doing it politely. The person in question may be unaware that what they have said or displayed or the manner in which theyve behaved is against the rules. 2. If that does not work, flag their profile listing their specific offense. 3. If the behavior still persists report the abusive/offensive behavior in an email to abuse@truenudists.com 4. When you enter the chat room, REMEMBER that one of the rules you are agreeing to before you enter the room is to FLAG AND REPORT ANY MEMBER WHOIS BREAKING THE RULES. If you dont, you are, in essence, breaking the rules yourself as that is part of what you agreed to do before entering the room. As one must be 18 to be a member of this site, I would assume thatone would bemature enough to take responsibility fortheir own actions/reactions and act accordingly. The same social mores and tenets that exist socially (on the net or off the net) in the textile world apply to THIS nudist site. Let's all work together to keep this site a friendly place for "true nudists". Thank you!

What part of those rules are so hard to understand and accept. Anyone who wants to change them should take their play elsewhere and that can be done with private message and cam. Also, so many other sites are out there for people to play any way they like. This has become so tiresome to keep reminding people that they choose to come here and enjoy the site. With that simply follow the rules, or hide in private chat, etc. but stop pushing the envelope.

This post was edited

LIGHTBULB moment....... It has just dawned on me...that there are some who just like to debate/argue to hear their own voices.....It has also dawned on me that those same people, have no capacity for listening,absorbing nor understanding anyone elses point of view........
I guess that what happens when you are not obligated to read Don Quixote at high school?

Or maybe its us who are fighting wind mills???

This post was edited

well...Sancho is gone...
will Don Quixote join him?

This post was edited

The TOSthat you can find here: https://www.truenudists.com/terms.htmlwas added to the site approx. 3 months ago after the thrid or fourth server upgrade and is nothing more than legalese to protect the site owner.

The rules and guidelines were set by the site administration (known as Teamtrue1 or shortened TT1) and can be found in the following places:

Picture posting rules and guidelines: My account: edit my: pictures
These are the rules you agree to before you upload pictures.

Chat Room Rules: Click on theChat button up top. Before you can enter the chat room there are 6 rules yo uagree to before you are allowed to enter the chat room.

Site Postings: This one is a little harder to find because it gets buried after many postings to the bottom of the forum but if you click on the Forum button above and go to Rules for posting: Rules for posting you can find them there.

These rules were not made up by the members. They were created by Site adminsitration. And he also included measures fo rreporting those abuse the rules of each area of the site.

If any one is interested in why I took the time to put ALL the rules/guidelines and reporting features on one post and listed them on several threads please message me privately as I have become soooooo disgusted with EVERYONE's attitude, backbiting, name calling, rudeness, etc that it may be quite some time before I bother to even look at the forum. Not that that will be a big lost to most, but it will be a loss to me.

All this negativity is sucking the life out of this site for me. I miss the friendliness, patience, willingness to work through disagreements and misunderstandings, the open and honest debates, the laughter. What the hell is in the water that has made EVERY one so angry???

With much sadness,

Jen

This post was edited

Admittedly, I'm jumping into the middle of an existing fray here, but I find it curious that some members list their sexual preferences in their profiles, and even stranger is the fact some profiles blatantly state they're looking for sexual contact with others. Although newcomers to this site, my wife and I have extensive experience in the nudist lifestyle, including your stomping grounds, Snugglebunny........two visits to Solair, and three years' membership with Berkshire Vista (formerly Birch Acres), during the late 80's.........and nearly ten years membership with Cedar Waters in NH. In other words, we know what nudism is and what it entails, and some of the overt sexuality in here seems over the top.

This post was edited

The TOSthat you can find here: https://www.truenudists.com/terms.htmlwas added to the site approx. 3 months ago after the thrid or fourth server upgrade and is nothing more than legalese to protect the site owner. The rules and guidelines were set by the site administration (known as Teamtrue1 or shortened TT1) and can be found in the following places: Picture posting rules and guidelines: My account: edit my: pictures These are the rules you agree to before you upload pictures. Chat Room Rules: Click on theChat button up top. Before you can enter the chat room there are 6 rules yo uagree to before you are allowed to enter the chat room. Site Postings: This one is a little harder to find because it gets buried after many postings to the bottom of the forum but if you click on the Forum button above and go to Rules for posting: Rules for posting you can find them there. These rules were not made up by the members. They were created by Site adminsitration. And he also included measures fo rreporting those abuse the rules of each area of the site. If any one is interested in why I took the time to put ALL the rules/guidelines and reporting features on one post and listed them on several threads please message me privately as I have become soooooo disgusted with EVERYONE's attitude, backbiting, name calling, rudeness, etc that it may be quite some time before I bother to even look at the forum. Not that that will be a big lost to most, but it will be a loss to me. All this negativity is sucking the life out of this site for me. I miss the friendliness, patience, willingness to work through disagreements and misunderstandings, the open and honest debates, the laughter. What the hell is in the water that has made EVERY one so angry??? With much sadness, JenJen, will a hug help? I too miss the friendlyness, I can't understand how someone can say the rules for posting pics, starting groups, or posts in forums are suggestions. The are the rules, and by posting you agree to abide by the rules. The legalese TOS states that the content anyone posts are at sole discrsssion on TN. What the members do is inform the owner of anything we feel is inapproprate and the owner makes a decision.

Another thing that keeps being brought up is why are groups and such we feel inappropriate not being removed? There are many reasons, sometimes a combination of them: 1) TT1 does not know about it yet 2) they have been flagged but have not been reviewed yet 3) the violation is a gray area and a decision has not been made. 4) in the case of chat room violations, it takes more one flag to remove someone in effort to prevent false vendetta flagging.

There have been several references to this site failing. This site has seen a huge growth since it started a little over a year and a half ago. The only way I can see this site failing is if we allow it to turn into another sex site and the owner will simply pull the plug or by having people come in to create hate and discontent and make the good people leave. I have made too many wonderfull friends on here to leave, instead I will continue to work to keep this a good nudist, not sexual site.
Thomas

This post was edited