visiting or hosting nudist friends

Would like to host a nudist dinner sometime but was wondering what is proper and what is not....should I provide towels for some who wish to sit on them? Would it be proper to greet them at the door nude? (which I plan to do) and where to put their clothes? Just want to make it enjoyable for everyone.....never have hosted a nude dinner or been to one......

This topic was edited
RE: visiting or hosting nudist friends

HI Chuck

we have hosted many nudist friends.. we have always greeted at the door with a sarong wrapped around the naked body incase any inquisitive neighbours are about or people passing by.. If you have a private front door then not a problem... We love having nudist friends over .. and most know to bring a towel or something to sit on.. however i would have a couple set aside incase someone has forgotten.. just be your wonderful nude selves and enjoy...
PS if cooking nude wear an apron.. BURNS do happen.. I know i got one..S(*
Hugs
Beverley

This post was edited

Thanks for the info...I live out in the country so pretty private here...Burns scare me...LOL

This post was edited

Would like to host a nudist dinner sometime but was wondering what is proper and what is not....should I provide towels for some who wish to sit on them? Would it be proper to greet them at the door nude? (which I plan to do) and where to put their clothes? Just want to make it enjoyable for everyone.....never have hosted a nude dinner or been to one......

I have hosted a myriad of events at our home in SC and in Okla. before that. When you invite someone, you can always say "remember to bring your own towel since bare etiquette demands you sit on your own towel." You can always just greet them with a towel wrapped around your waist since you never know who might look into your home when you open the door.

A thought aside...be careful of who you invite. There have been problems over the years of groups not under the umbrella of TNS and AANR. Why not join one of the various nonlanded clubs and host one of their events and get your friends to join you then.

This post was edited

I have hosted and attended a number of nudist dinners and such. I always bring my own towel and expect my guests to but I do have towels if they dont bring their own.

Here I can answer the door nude (and my guests can arrive nude) but when I lived in MA I always had something on because my door opened into a public hallway.

This post was edited

I kinda of figured there could be problems and wanted to prevent a total flop....I have found a couple nudist couples and singles in 50 mile radius of me that are real nudist.....Keep the info coming.....Thank You all for responding too....

This post was edited