Always stay positive!

Around this time, 3 years ago, the tumor in my left armpit/breast was discovered and the cancer treatment (Hodgkin lymphoma) started. Now, about 3 years later, and looking back emotionally, I know I would not have made it this far if I did not believed in myself I was going to make it. It was exactly that thought that encouraged me to never give up hope and keep on fighting.

Always, always, always stay positive!

This topic was edited
RE:Always stay positive!

Or as Monty Python sang "always look on the bright side of life (whistling)" :)

This post was edited

Always, always, always stay positive!i agree!

This post was edited

So happy for you! God bless!

This post was edited

Alot of respect for you. Overcoming these sort of things must be incredibly hard, I cant even imagine that.Wishing you alot of health and even more positivity :-)

Thank you Streetpoet! :-))

This post was edited

I agree. Youre one of the most positive people that Ive ever seen......an inspiration.

:-))

One thing I learned; If you think positive, you attract positive :-))

This post was edited

I definitely believe that people's health sometimes has to do with their attitude as far as being a positive person or a negative person!! I'm speaking of course of getting over something not contracting something.

This post was edited

So if my math is correct, it's been six years now? That's fantastic! Keep on keepin' on! :-)

This post was edited

I definitely believe that people's health sometimes has to do with their attitude as far as being a positive person or a negative person!! I'm speaking of course of getting over something not contracting something.

I believe that too. Stress can have a negative affect both your body and mind.

This post was edited

So if my math is correct, it's been six years now? That's fantastic! Keep on keepin' on! :-)

Yes. Looking back almost can't believe it's close to six years ago.

Thank you!

This post was edited

I definitely believe that people's health sometimes has to do with their attitude as far as being a positive person or a negative person!! I'm speaking of course of getting over something not contracting something.I believe that too. Stress can have a negative affect both your body and mind.

I truly believe that's why I'm hardly EVER sick!

This post was edited