RE:Leary of posting pics

I wanted to say thank you for all your inputs. It seems to me there is no straight up right answer. Where you live, the job you have, the people you interact with all comes to play. Yes I agree we should be proud of who we are but does that mean we should broadcast it or can we be humble and enjoy it? Again thank you for your inputs not ready to put the nude pic on line yet.

This post was edited

There is way more to a person than what is shown by a picture, although some pictures can show much about the persons personality. Personally, I am comfortable sharing with the naturist population on this site, problem is, who is real and who isn't? Also there is NO security on the internet, not really. Those of us in the US and involved with youth must be very careful of perceptions, and the public at large does not yet comprehend the simple joy of just being nude. Hopefully that can change, but its going to be slow going. So pictures for now will be very " generic" and try to show more spirit than "details".

This post was edited

I have face pix and nude pix but nothing together and that feels to me should the pix get out of this community. Good luck upping your comfort most of all with yourself! Don't accept society's bias that aging man=perv. Try aging man=manifested wisdom instead.

This post was edited

I found this topic very interesting and revealing.
I have to say there are tasteful and not so tasteful ones.
If we are members here we have seen our share of genitalia. All shapes and sizes. To some extent we all look. A normal thing....just don't stare.
In some cases, staring may be acceptable as well. Like at a beautiful body painting. A glance may not be enough to take it all in, and if you are the canvas I suppose you want people to study the art.
When I see someone wearing some strange apparatus, I may focus just a little longer than normal and I suspect the wearer expects it as well.
When the focus of you picture is on your Genitals and not about you as a person reflecting your personality,(unless you're presenting a uniqueness worthy of focus). I question your motives. Not all necessarily wrong though.
I love my lifestyle and don't really care who knows or sees me. My wife on the other hand is not comfortable with my naked pictures floating out in cyberspace and asked me to promise her after my certification I wouldn't post any more. Until she has a change of heart, I'm respecting her request.
So if others check my profile and wonder why, there is a good legitimate reason.
So I say, you can presume but don't be too quick to judge. If you want to know, ask! If you are friends or want to be friends, you will most likely get an answer. If you don't......probably not a friend worth having!

This post was edited

I also found this interesting.
Since I'm not a nudist yet I don't feel comfortable posting a photo of me naked with my face.

Is it ok to post a photo with my face painted over using an image processing application like photoshop?

Is my profile photo even ok? The photo I uploaded for it is still waiting for approval so I don't know if you can see it as my profile photo.
I see it as my profile photo on posts I've made but I don't know if others do.

This post was edited