Shave or Wax

I have been waxing for several years now. It was pretty painful at first but now it is pretty easy. The more you wax, the fewer hairs grow back and those that do come out quite easily. After a waxing I am completely smooth for a couple of weeks and then small baby hairs begin to appear so that while i'm slightly hairy it is hard to tell and still smooth to the touch. 3 weeks to a month later is rewax time. Kind of expensive but worth it for me. What you spend your money on is part of your priorities in life.

This topic was edited
RE:Shave or Wax

Never tried it, not too keen on the pain there. The longer time between needing attention again seems an advantage.

This post was edited

Its like a moment of Yeow! then there is no pain....until she takes off the next strip. Seriously, the pain is there but the benefits are worth it. And the pain becomes less and less until it is no more than pulling off a band aid from a relatively smooth part of your skin. And the hair that grows back is baby hair, not stubble.

This post was edited

smooth - waxed . Best of

This post was edited

I agree. Waxing is best. And it is as you describe. The main down side is the fact that hairs have to grow long enough for the wax to take hold. Add the cost and the pain (but never in the same place twice). A full body wax takes 2.5 hours with the intimate waxing (back, crack, sack and shaft) taking the last hour. This winter I have taken to shaving, leaving arms and legs hairy for warmth.

This post was edited

May have to try the creams or wax strips, are they the "Nads" type? Any do's and don't's?

I use my beard / body hair trimmer, the smoothness is not there, it's more the look. I does feel good.

This post was edited