RE:Pics thongs g strings

Those Daniel Alexander ones look great. Absolute minimalism without being a string! I especially like the shape the waistband makes in the rear.I'm going to try a tanga swim bikini this summer.
I used to wear tangas in my own pool. Now that I have a privacy fence I don't wear anything!

This post was edited

Those Daniel Alexander ones look great. Absolute minimalism without being a string! I especially like the shape the waistband makes in the rear.I'm going to try a tanga swim bikini this summer.I used to wear tangas in my own pool. Now that I have a privacy fence I don't wear anything!

I'm going to try them at a public beach that's not crowded.

This post was edited

This style is the smallest I've worn on a beach. Thong back.

This post was edited

This style is the smallest I've worn on a beach. Thong back.

That's small for sure.

This post was edited

I've dared to wear this Koala a couple of times. Once at my nearest suburban beach on a reasonably-quiet day (there were a few others around) and once between the carpark and the CO section at Sunnyside on a hot (and busy!) midweek day. I found a space at the distant end of the carpark in front of the textile section and I walked back past other pedestrians and people waiting for a parking space. I think I got more smiles than frowns!

This post was edited

What is the point of being able to add pictures to forum posts if a moderator just removes them all? I mean, what can possible be objectionable about photos of underwear???

This post was edited

I was going to post a photo of me in a c-string, but I won't even bother. I bought it for a giggle and to try it out, and would love to have the opportunity to wear it. Has anyone else had the nerve to wear one of those in public??

This post was edited

Never tried a C string. Curious to find how they are in the real world, and see, but I'm not sure if we have a chance to see the pics before they get deleted.

This post was edited

I've dared to wear this Koala a couple of times. Once at my nearest suburban beach on a reasonably-quiet day (there were a few others around) and once between the carpark and the CO section at Sunnyside on a hot (and busy!) midweek day. I found a space at the distant end of the carpark in front of the textile section and I walked back past other pedestrians and people waiting for a parking space. I think I got more smiles than frowns!

Guess they liked it if they smiled

This post was edited

I'll try this link for the pic... https://www.dropbox.com/s/il6h3nwrsdxgig9/IMG_6706.jpeg?dl=0

This post was edited