RE:Pics thongs g strings

By seeg555:

I was going to post a photo of me in a c-string, but I won't even bother. I bought it for a giggle and to try it out, and would love to have the opportunity to wear it. Has anyone else had the nerve to wear one of those in public??

That's definitely a statement! Though perhaps the sheerness shall be overlooked as the wonder how it stays in place!

This post was edited

Never tried a C string. Curious to find how they are in the real world,
I assume you mean the style where the pouch is held by just one side strap. I found one on the beach a few months back and took it home to try it on. (Over the years I have found various swimsuits, cockrings etc). The suit was a bit of fun, but on a skinny frame like mine, looked ridiculous. I ended up 're-donating it to the beach for someone else to find and get some fun out of.

This post was edited

No strap, just a wire support... see https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hauo0s8wlllmbs/C-String.mp4?dl=0

This post was edited

(Can't see the video for some reason...) The style is known for having no waist straps. Rather a metal frame with a bit of springiness is meant to light squeeze you front and back to stay in place. The back is narrow (effectively a G-string without waist straps) and the front an inverted delta with fabric in between. I guess the fabric could be deleted. :-)

Having never tried one, I wonder if they actually stay in place or fall to the forces of gravity. It may come down to individual shape. I thought once about mocking up a prototype using a wire coat hanger, but never got around to it.

This post was edited

RE: the C-String - I had one given to me by a friend as a gift years ago for wearing at my local beach to stay legal with the local laws (no legal nude beaches in my state), it looked and felt alright on, but yeah as long as you don't move as it shifts and falls, better off super gluing a butt plug to it to help keep it in place I think! Thongs/G-strings work better, but I have a pouch that I can wear that covers the genitalia thus making my legal to the local laws and no tan lines from thongs/g-strings!

This post was edited

wear one for the day, then smell it. how sexy is that?

This post was edited

wear one for the day, then smell it. how sexy is that?

no different than a g-string, and if you are clean than really no difference to normal underwear that spends a day in the sweaty groin area

This post was edited

I love wearing a nice thong myself to

This post was edited

Absolute nonsense.

This post was edited

found some new skimpy, mesh see thru kind, got these on Skiviez........ready now for that textile beach :)

This post was edited