RE:Pics thongs g strings

Never fond of thongs but wore one at Noosa the day of the Newcastle earthquake ...felt very much I was breaking the accepted mode of dress.
Funny that I still have that thong in my underwear drawer.

This post was edited

I love to be naked on the beach or at home... but I also love to wear thongs or G-strings too...

This post was edited

found some new skimpy, mesh see thru kind, got these on Skiviez........ready now for that textile beach :)

Where is there a textile beach that allows you to wear so little?

This post was edited

Where is there a textile beach that allows you to wear so little?

Almost any beach in the Canary Isles, and several Greek island ones. The pictures show me wearing a transparent g-string on such clothed beaches.

This post was edited

If the law says the genitals must be covered, then anything more than that is redundant. Transparency is a slightly different aspect, I've not heard of it being challenged, though.

This post was edited

I hike naked on remote trails, but when i know i may cross a more public one, i used to wear a see thru g-string, with leopard design. It allowed me to feel the sun and breeze but avoid to be caught as undecently exposing myself. These days I wear a see thru undies,black or yellow, they look like normal undies at distance but allow to see thru at much closer range...according to the law, i am not exposing myself and I am covered...i wear them only when hiking or fossicking for gold & gems in national parks, state forest or outback ( note no one was convicted of indecent exposure while been caught naked among nature in Australia), but i will not wear any of those in public areas of course.
We must all respect the others ( textiles), there are places where you can wear see thru and others where you can't, use your common sense.

This post was edited

Sheer is no problem when a print disguises what's underneath! The solids, while technically covering, can allow varying amounts of detail to show through up to virtually 100%!

Love my mesh shorts which block most glances while feeling very Airey.

This post was edited

Agree, have a few and the feeling is awesome

This post was edited

My new yellow thong - very comfortable and looks nice I think... gets quite transparent when wet though...

This post was edited

Looking good, Simon. Love the sheerness.

This post was edited