100% nude decorating

I have done all my decorating for Christmas with nothing more on than an open front long sleeved shirt and Crocs. Most of the time in just the Crocs. Considering that I spent maybe 60 hours putting out what I call Indoor Christmas Tree Forest, I think it is saying something.
Now if I could just stay nude when folks come to see it. I do for a few including the local nudist group, but even though many of my friends know i enjoy bare time, it would be too much to stay bare while they visit.

This topic was edited
RE:100% nude decorating

Season's greetings to you. I guess that is quite a display (You or the decorations).

This post was edited

I do this every year usually on cam on TS. Last year I hosted my Christmas Day open house nude as well. I was the only one nude out of about 25 people all day. Im going to be nude this year as well. Stop by for some punch. :)

This post was edited

This is always an annual event ... decorating for each holiday and doing it naked. Sometimes I just sit and watch my wife decorate and other times, like now for Christmas, we decorated the house together. She ran an errand a while ago and I was doing a couple of things while she was gone. I needed another set of hands to finish one task and when she got home, I asked for her help. Her reply, "let me get outta these clothes first." I love her attitude! ;-)

This post was edited

andy, I say you are blessed to have a fully participatory wife.
it's too cold here for nude decorating and we don't have the right window coverings in our dance studio.

This post was edited

I'm very blessed to have a wife that has adopted nudism as a way of life from the very beginning of our marriage. We've had some minor ups and downs but it's been a pretty smooth ride. What has helped is that I've let her make all her own decisions on what, where, when, how and with who. She has particular tastes with regards to friends, locals, venues and sometimes she just prefers hanging out with me alone, at home or at a club or resort. One of the things I really enjoy about our nudist life is that she will sometimes surprise me with doing something I didn't think she would do. It just shows me how much more comfortable she gets with being a nudist day to day.

Our grandkids love helping me with decorating the outside of the house for Christmas. Di said to me yesterday ... "it's probably a good thing we don't live out where you wanted to live. You would have had the outside completely decorated because you could have done so naked and then the kids wouldn't be able to help you!" She's right, I'm much more productive when given tasks I can do while naked!

We've been taking our time with the decorations inside. Both of us are recovering from a cold and we've been taking breaks and enjoying a cup of tea and sitting on the couch with only a light blanket. We'll finish up decorating today and then on Friday, the grandkids spend the night and Saturday morning, we decorate the outside of the house.

This post was edited