Naturist dating and finding "the one"

So how do you do it?

You are a single, naturist guy seeking that elusive single naturist female.... yet you are stuck with the stigma that comes with being a single naturist male. Everyone thinks you are only after one thing....

Clubs generally don't let you in, swims are the same. Most clubs and swims are full of those of a more mature age, not that I have anything against that in sense of being friends bust in terms of finding love, I am not looking for romance with a 60+ yr old.

Online Naturist dating sites are dodgy on the whole. And normal dating sites are not generally catering for naturists or those with that interest, we are so few and far between.

Telling someone you are a naturist seems like a death knell to anything going further on such sites.

So how do you find naturist love?

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist dating and finding "the one"

Perhaps it's not a matter of finding "the one" but "a one." Label of any convention are like clothes on a hot day that don't serve us. I find it hard enough to find women to relate to regardless of if they are naturist or not, and certainly empathize with you! Yet I feel that I must go on this journey and find my way on my own terms and in doing so draw people to the energy I generate. Trust in the process, trust in your own beauty and lessons and all shall be well, but most likely not on your time frame or terms. Good luck.

This post was edited

Don't make Nudism or Naturism a deal breaker. Most of the married men on here have wives that do not participate or participate on a limited biases.

I have been married for 30 years. Before we married. my wife knew that i like to play tennis and that I like camping and fishing. She went camping with me once, she played tennis with me once and yes she even went fishing with me, once. Then we got married and i have not been camping since. I have been able to play tennis and fish a few times but not as much as i would have like to but there are a lot more things about her that I love and would not trade them for a lifetime of fishing.

Now that i identify as a nudist my wife has joined me in exploring the lifestyle. We are "Home Nudist" and we have gone to clothing optional places where we both go nude. I have asked her to join the local nudist club with me and she is considering it.

So find a woman that you can love and be with in spite of the things that you think she has to have and you may find that all the "must haves" don't matter as much as you thought.

This post was edited

I did try one of these so called nudist dating sites but found most of the profiles were fake and some others call themselves nudist dating but are only into sex and not nudity as we call it.

One normal dating site I was on there was two places where you could show your nudist lifestyle without saying you are a nudist which is UK based where on the clothing you like question you could reply ''Clothing is optional'' and another one was like ''Look best when naked''.

This post was edited

OK, I just got lucky when I took my date to a resort and she loved it. But to find a nudist date, I would go to several clubs as much as you can and make sure u find out their schedules, if they have any singles events or dances or even just singles by the campfire. Also, get on these discussion boards and post, just like you did. Go to house parties too and the only way you will get invited is by making friends at those clubs.

This post was edited