I'm a newbie on everything

I'm a newbie nudist! Yeah, I'm finally free, I've been moving to this place for about 10 years, but for the most part now, I'm always nude at home, but haven't ventured out to meet other nudist til now. I hate cloths! I want to be feel as possible. As soon as I get home I take off my cloths, from TV walking (scifi and discovery) to working in the nude (at home) I want to meet others and hang out, go to parties, beaches, trips, I want to be free! A good start! I'm in the process of becoming a trenudist as soon as I get my pictures approved. :-) it's hard to tape a paper to yourself and take a picture of you from your android while trying to show the admins you are real while living alone. Oh well, I tried my best! I'm funny, into lots of things. Just ask!

This topic was edited
RE: I'm a newbie on everything

Welcome to the True Nudists site, Bluesgirl. You will find some friendly people among nudists.

This post was edited

Welcome to Truenudists, Bluesgirl! Glad to have you here! Please feel free to give your input on any subject you choose, and hope you enjoy the conversations!
Gator1

This post was edited

Welcome to TN, a greatsitewith lots of friendly and helpful people.

This post was edited

Hi, welcome to the site.
You sound like fun, hope we see more of you, here on the forum.
Here's a few links to help find your way around here.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=7109

Phil.

This post was edited

welcome to TN bluesgirl

This post was edited

Welcome Bluesgirl! TN is a great site. you will find many friendly and helpful people on here.....and like life goes a few jerks too :-(

This post was edited

Welcome from South Carolina to a great community

This post was edited

Welcome to TN from the sites I have been to it is the best. Tons of info in the threads to...

This post was edited
Thanks everyone!

I think you are right, many here are very friendly. Hope I can learn the ropes as the saying goes and get more into the nudist lifestyle. I'm been a nudist at home more days, and did it once in Japan, but now I want to go out there and be amongst my kind and meet others who feel the same. :-) In do time, I guess.

This post was edited

thank you, thank you thank you on the links. Yes, I agree, they need a FAQ, (geek talk) for all things newbies need to know the first week!

This post was edited