Sauna Spa : in what country is it mixed gender?

I was wondering in what countries worldwide mixed gender sauna/spa is common practise?
I live in The Netherlands where this is quite normal. When I am on holiday I am never sure what the policy or standard is.
I get different replies from people/friends whom have visited sauna/spa in Europe.
So to get the facts right to make a list of what is common practise.

The Netherlands
Sauna/Spa is generally mixed gender full nudity
Except for special days for woman only or bath clothing

thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Sauna Spa : in what country is it mixed gender?

In the US most places are secreted by gender. The play we go in Denver has Mens days and Womens days. There is a coed day once a month but suites are required. There are some Clothing Optional hot springs that are coed through Colorado but most are suites required.

This post was edited

If in the uk most places are not nude even if same sex, , love your naakstrandens Busslloo is my favourite

This post was edited

Belgium is also mixed gender. Some have a bathing suit day.

This post was edited

O man, that is horrible, I have heared from US connections I chat to via the app Nudist Compass that there do seem to be private saunas for mixed gender?

For the UK , I did not expect it to be so prude :(

This post was edited

In the US there are nudists resorts in most states with more in the southern states. They are listed on sites like AANR but there are slenty more not listed. If you list where you are going I'm sure you will get plenty of responses.

This post was edited

Switzerland: Official sauna places are most mixed (nude is a must) and sometimes have special days for women. Most hotels have now spas and those include saunas, steam room and as there is only one facility they are mixed mostly (but also nude).

This post was edited

In Sweden saunas are always nude like any personal hygiene bathing. It's common to have a private sauna in the home and friends socialize nude in them. Hotel saunas are also nude. Public saunas are often segregated in locker rooms or have separate bathing days.

This post was edited

In my neighborhood (Berlin) there is a sauna located in an underground vault. Not that big, neither trendy nor hip - it feels more like an extention of your home. The atmosphere is friendly with lots of regular guests.

Best of all: there is no the strict separation of gender. Boys and girls are using the same lockerroom, the same shower (gang shower of course) and the same sauna facilities. All naked of course and very relaxed.

This post was edited