RE:What books have you read about Naturism

The Volunteer by D H Jonathan
Rating 4 (with 5 best score)

Danielle Keaton volunteers (I prefer this word instead of...) to participate in a pioneer project of the Sociology Department in her University. For the next 8 weeks she has to be naked wherever she goes inside the campus.

This is an extraordinary masterpiece which kept me interested and focused from page 1. Everything is well placed, all questions find an answer, all comments and reactions are well recorded and presented. I would like to avoid any spoilers. Danielle interacts with a dozen of different characters (parents, students, Proffessors, old friends, media and the big crowd) and each incident guides her conscious into a new level of maturity.

This post was edited

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the book, I thought it was an excellent read myself, really enjoyed it.
I also read the volunteer also an excellent story.
And currently reading the series called the undercover policeman.
It's a great story about an English cop who stumbles into nudism while on the job. All of the books in the series so far have been Exceptional! Kind of read like a lifetime story but a lot of fun. I'm on the fourth novel right now. None of which have disappointed me.
Lee

This post was edited

Undercover indeed! Who is the author? Can't Google the books.

This post was edited

The author's name is Ted Bun.
He has quite a few books, the first four of them were very nice reading. I'm looking forward to reading more of his work. Evidently he has many short stories as well so I will be buying them on Kindle. He has about a dozen books on Kindle.

This post was edited

He is uncovered! Not undercover. This explains why I failed to find the books

This post was edited

Oops, sorry about the mistake.
The uncovered policeman!
Guess I should have proof read!

This post was edited

I just finished my latest book, Bare Essentials by Steven W Johnson.
The reviews weren't very good but I decided to give it a try.
The reviewers were right, needed to be proof read, and could have used some editing, it read like a dime-store novel.
The story takes place in a nudist resort. I won't share any more than that because I hate to spoil a story
It was a semi-entertaining, short read but definitely not a literary art.
I don't think I'll read any more of his books, if he even has any but I guess it was worth the $0.99 on Kindle
I just started another P Z Walker book, The Naked Crow.
I'll post my review when finished.

This post was edited

I just recently finished reading the book, The Naked Crow by PZ Walker.
It was a very interesting piece of fiction.
An enjoyable book to read. Some of it was a bit on the corny side in my opinion for sci fi but still very nice story and fairly well written. Not one that necessarily kept me salivating to know what happens next!
Not sure yet if I'll read the next book in the series, there are several.
I guess that sums up how much it moved me.

This post was edited

Just finished another Martin Brant book.
Abducted. A short story. Just under 50 pages.
Ever had another person push you to the edge of your sanity!
Not his best work but still well written and a good story!
Well worth it.

This post was edited

Just finished reading: "Aglow" By Will Forest.

I saw this book had been recommended by Martin Brant, and it was given five stars in the reviews so I felt like I couldn't go wrong.I certainly did not go wrong!

An excellent story!It takes place in modern times but the story is based on events that happened during the 16th century Central and South America.Historical fiction based around ancient artifacts discovered that lead you on a path through amazing history and discoveries.
Sort of, "National Treasure" in the Amazon!

The protagonists in the story piece together an ancient puzzle that reveals some extraordinary truths about life in ancient Mexico, the Amazon, and its indigenous people.

You know you're into a good book when you don't want to put it down, and when you do, you constantly are thinking about when you're going to pick it up next so you can read some more.

This book is one of those! A little adventure, a little love story and many life truths to ponder.

If you weren't a naturist before you read this book you may very well be one when you're done!

A powerful message with a powerful ending.

An absolutely fabulous story to read!

This post was edited