What books have you read about Naturism

I have read several books about nudism and naturism. I really like Martin Brant's fictional stories.
I would like to know who else has read any of his books and what you think of his writing style.

This topic was edited
RE:What books have you read about Naturism

never heard of him. is he a mainstream or genre writer. how does naturism fit into his stories?

This post was edited

He writes fictional stuff about the naturist lifestyle. Fun reads. His books are on Kindle.
I'm reading another fictional series right now by an author named Josh Duncan. A great story...a really long story but very well done so far. A lot of characters. Young naturists.

This post was edited

An unexpected adventure: Into the world of Social Nudity by Martin Brandt
Rating 3 (with 5 best score)

Jennifer Hansen falls in love with a man who revelas to her that he is a nudist. Thgrough the pages of this short story she converts into a nudist herself.

3rd book I read so far. It seems that my reviews improve. An entertaining 1 hour of reading. Every step comes natural. No drama, no detailed sex. (Lovers do not have sex; they make love)

This post was edited

Thank you for the posts!
Looks like I have some new books to add to my reading list!

This post was edited

Please, add. I owe another one (so far) about The volunteer.
I have also downloaded the Ignition series, which was 12 usd (the 4 books) but I was confused with the opening scene. Toooo many persons introduced in only a few pages.

This post was edited

I very highly recommend Wayne Daniels' "Natural City and other stories." Although it's totally fictional, this great read left me wishing I could have such experiences.

I got my copies through Amazon. It's printed by Publish America Baltimore.

This post was edited

I very highly recommend Wayne Daniels' "Natural City and other stories." Although it's totally fictional, this great read left me wishing I could have such experiences.

I got my copies through Amazon. It's printed by Publish America Baltimore.

This post was edited

Not available anymore. Amazon.co.uk has a few used copies. No Kindle version.

This post was edited

I switched to The Unsworth Manor nudes for the time being. After completing the 5th nudist fiction book, I may need an overdose of Dostoevsky for a coupke of weeks.

This post was edited

Don't be Russian into anything! ;)

This post was edited