RE:Has anyone tried waxing down there?

When finances are good, i get waxed 4-6 weeks. It grows back thinner each time.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I'm curious. I've been shaving daily since 1982. What is the advantage to waxing? Does the result really justify the cost? In my area I would assume it would be difficult to find a salon that is willing to do males. Should I explore the process is it really worth it? How long do I need to go without shaving for the best result?

I do sugaring in guys as party of my business. Its like waxing but better fire your skin. The biggest advantage is you dont get stubble in a day or two. It last longer and when it comes back the hair has a fine tip and isnt scratchy. And yes most other places around here dont do males. Most of my clients are 5-6 weeks between visits.

This post was edited

Yes sugar in g works ok, but found issues in the warmer months and maintaining the right temperature.

This post was edited

Epilating serves the same purpose, plucks the hair. Ive been epilating at home for 20 years. Cheaper and more convenient than waxing sessions.

This post was edited

I've found that sugaring works quite well. In fact, after almost four years have reduced my sessions from every 4 weeks to 8. I now have almost no regrowth at all. Some research has shown that sugaring can, over time, weaken the hair follicles causing permanent hair loss.

This post was edited

:Has anyone tried waxing down there?
Down There?
You mean Australia?

This post was edited