RE:Do you have a pet peeve?

One of my Pet Peeves are people who say "Just sayin". What does that even mean? "Just askin?

When I hear someone say "Just sayin". I say "Why?"

This post was edited

One of my Pet Peeves are people who say "Just sayin". What does that even mean? "Just askin?
I was waiting for someone to jump on that!
Thanks for taking the bait! :D

This post was edited

I really hate it when people say "Right?" or if you thank them they say "of course". I don't know why but both of those just get under my skin LOL

This post was edited

Another Pet Peeve
People who say "I could care less" when they mean "I couldn't care less"

This is an extremely commonly misused phrase. While most people love to throw out that they could care less in an attempt to show how little they care about an issue, theyre actually communicating the opposite of the usual phrases intention. When you stop to think about what youre saying, could care less means you not only care, but you care enough that you would have the ability to care less if you wanted to. If youre trying to convey apathy, saying I couldnt care less is much more accurate.

This post was edited

Gr8t instead of Great

This post was edited

Graffitidiots who vandalize boxcars with spray paint.

This post was edited

Yes, people who complain about petty stuff! Lol

This post was edited

Yes, people who complain about petty stuff! Lol

This post was edited

I hate redundancy. The two I hear most often is "where we're at" for where we are, and "at that point in time" for at that time or at that point. I can also cringe at the improper use of I and me, he and him, she and her.

so you would not want to join me , an original and founding member of the society to wipe out and abolish redundancy?

Verbal pet peeves of mine are the incorrect usage of the simple verb are/is etc. I have known grown men in professional positions sound like hicks when they speak.

This post was edited

Hypocritically Judgemental People

This post was edited