RE:Do you have a pet peeve?

"due to the fact that, " instead of "because. Using more words doesn't make you more intelligent!

Lately, even more so than the kids all using "like" after every other word, when talking; "I was like and then he was like, and so we like " is the word "literally!" All these young kids, our grandkids included are using "literally" for every other word; " l literally was dead," "I literally jump outta my skin," "I literally had a heart attack," literally drives me crazy! :DDD

This post was edited

I am peeved when The President of the United States doesn't know the difference between Acquisitions and Accusations

This post was edited

I am Peeved when a former President of the United States doesn't know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day.

This post was edited

I am peeved when the United Nations General Assembly laughs at The President of the United States ridiculous statement.

This post was edited

I am peeved when the United Nations General Assembly laughs at The President of the United States ridiculous statement.

Peeved at the assembly for laughing, at the president for making a ridiculous statement, or both?

This post was edited

I didn't say "peeved at". I said, "peeved when" He caused them to laugh "when"

This post was edited

I dined at a vegetarian restaurant in Hong Kong where shoes were left outside in the hall. So parts of the world know that what going barefoot in a dining establishment is just fine.

This post was edited

It always seems that most of the a^^hole drivers on the road are in front of me!

This post was edited

Squirrels , specifically bird seed bandits !!

Here's one for ya! :DDDDD

This post was edited

It always seems that most of the a^^hole drivers on the road are in front of me!

BLINKERS. I hate it when people don't use their blinkers. We have no idea that you are turning if you don't use them. I deliver things for a living and really hate it when I have to wait for a car to go by and then they turn right in front of me when I could have pulled out if I had known. Bad thing is my wife is one of them.

This post was edited