Non certified members.

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.
I would like to unfriend them all if possible.

Thanks!
Kent

This topic was edited
RE:Non certified members.

I'm not yet certified. Unfriend me, if you wish.

This post was edited

You will find when you look of your friends list that the certified members have a sun beside them and also they will state they are certified as well. Unlikely you will be able just to sort them as a list.

This post was edited

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.I would like to unfriend them all if possible.Thanks!Kent

I'm kind of curious, how does someone who's been a member for 6 years and over 3000 friends, not know how to tell if someone is Certified?
A bit of a slam here, but making a point as you were, in a not so caring way.
Perhaps you should be more careful before you hit the friend button If your worried about who sees your pics.
My suggestion, instead of going on a "Friend-a-Thon" or a "Friending Spree", take some time to get to know them first and ask them why their not Certified. You may find they have a good reason.
It's unfair to lump all "Uncertified" people into an "Undesirables" box.
It's kind of a "group insult"
BTW. I don't mean for this to be insulting, just a somewhat harsh way of saying "think before you act!"
Some PC advice from a very un-PC guy.

This post was edited

Also start by removing the friends who haven't been on the site for a long time as you have one who hasn't been on this site for 6 years. You can do this by changing age to last log in and then apply.

This post was edited

I'm not certified just because of a crazy administrator situation, I applied properly, was approved, and a few days later dumped for no logical reason, someones poor eyesight it would appear. So I haven't bothered to try again. They are the loosers, not me. I might have actually considered supporting the site if such a crazy thing hadn't been done to me. I am certified by my own clear conscious, I need no other.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe