Non certified members.

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.
I would like to unfriend them all if possible.

Thanks!
Kent

This topic was edited
RE:Non certified members.

I'm not yet certified. Unfriend me, if you wish.

This post was edited

You will find when you look of your friends list that the certified members have a sun beside them and also they will state they are certified as well. Unlikely you will be able just to sort them as a list.

This post was edited

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.I would like to unfriend them all if possible.Thanks!Kent

I'm kind of curious, how does someone who's been a member for 6 years and over 3000 friends, not know how to tell if someone is Certified?
A bit of a slam here, but making a point as you were, in a not so caring way.
Perhaps you should be more careful before you hit the friend button If your worried about who sees your pics.
My suggestion, instead of going on a "Friend-a-Thon" or a "Friending Spree", take some time to get to know them first and ask them why their not Certified. You may find they have a good reason.
It's unfair to lump all "Uncertified" people into an "Undesirables" box.
It's kind of a "group insult"
BTW. I don't mean for this to be insulting, just a somewhat harsh way of saying "think before you act!"
Some PC advice from a very un-PC guy.

This post was edited

Also start by removing the friends who haven't been on the site for a long time as you have one who hasn't been on this site for 6 years. You can do this by changing age to last log in and then apply.

This post was edited

I'm not certified just because of a crazy administrator situation, I applied properly, was approved, and a few days later dumped for no logical reason, someones poor eyesight it would appear. So I haven't bothered to try again. They are the loosers, not me. I might have actually considered supporting the site if such a crazy thing hadn't been done to me. I am certified by my own clear conscious, I need no other.

This post was edited

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.I would like to unfriend them all if possible.Thanks!KentI'm kind of curious, how does someone who's been a member for 6 years and over 3000 friends, not know how to tell if someone is Certified?A bit of a slam here, but making a point as you were, in a not so caring way.Perhaps you should be more careful before you hit the friend button If your worried about who sees your pics.My suggestion, instead of going on a "Friend-a-Thon" or a "Friending Spree", take some time to get to know them first and ask them why their not Certified. You may find they have a good reason.It's unfair to lump all "Uncertified" people into an "Undesirables" box.It's kind of a "group insult"BTW. I don't mean for this to be insulting, just a somewhat harsh way of saying "think before you act!"Some PC advice from a very un-PC guy.

Bravo , well said Lee , stop by Moe's Tavern , directions , go to the newbie categories , click , look for the thread,, click .......you're there!! Tell um Norm sent you.....FREE BEER

lol

This post was edited

I agree. It is far too harsh to reject a potential friend just because they are not certified. There are many other criteria - have they chatted to you; are they active in forums, groups or chat; do they tell you about themselves (either in their profile or in messages); do they have nude photos in their profile or groups. I could tell you the easy way to spot if someone is certified but that would only help your unfair treatment.

This post was edited

I agree. It is far too harsh to reject a potential friend just because they are not certified. There are many other criteria - have they chatted to you; are they active in forums, groups or chat; do they tell you about themselves (either in their profile or in messages); do they have nude photos in their profile or groups. I could tell you the easy way to spot if someone is certified but that would only help your unfair treatment.

FREE BEER for Mr. grumps too , or should I type , free pint mate!

Whatever drinks on the house at Moes Tavern

Inter -site Hyperlink to Moe's Tavern ,
Norm

This post was edited

Holly crap , that works as well as "Beam me up Scotty "

It's magic
Norm

This post was edited

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.I would like to unfriend them all if possible.Thanks!Kent

In all, Fairness to Kent and in the spirit of community that I've read over the last month. His question isn't that un common and is open for interpretion. I've read thread titles in the forums that where vague and suspect that turned into genuine conversations about issues relative to the site and nudism in general. It really depends on the first couple of posts in a thread like this one to establish ebb and flow.

I'm just as guilty myself and had a knee jerk reaction post , my bad. Apologies , I can give a few thread examples of what I'm saying here if anyone is interested, that started out suspect and turned into informative and interesting conversations . Long time members drove that train with their posts , site experience and been here done this logic.

Kent if you re-visit your thread maybe you can clarify ?

Norm

*** solution to sort or purge friends by certification or not. In the upper left hand corner of the page click on the true nudist logo . That will direct you to you profile page , on the left hand side of the page , go to friends, click on it. When your friends tiles come up , look in the upper right hand corner. You will see a man or woman or couples icon and a sun that is lite or not . The lite sun friends are certified , the others are not.

This post was edited