Non certified members.

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.
I would like to unfriend them all if possible.

Thanks!
Kent

This topic was edited
RE:Non certified members.

I'm not yet certified. Unfriend me, if you wish.

This post was edited

You will find when you look of your friends list that the certified members have a sun beside them and also they will state they are certified as well. Unlikely you will be able just to sort them as a list.

This post was edited

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.I would like to unfriend them all if possible.Thanks!Kent

I'm kind of curious, how does someone who's been a member for 6 years and over 3000 friends, not know how to tell if someone is Certified?
A bit of a slam here, but making a point as you were, in a not so caring way.
Perhaps you should be more careful before you hit the friend button If your worried about who sees your pics.
My suggestion, instead of going on a "Friend-a-Thon" or a "Friending Spree", take some time to get to know them first and ask them why their not Certified. You may find they have a good reason.
It's unfair to lump all "Uncertified" people into an "Undesirables" box.
It's kind of a "group insult"
BTW. I don't mean for this to be insulting, just a somewhat harsh way of saying "think before you act!"
Some PC advice from a very un-PC guy.

This post was edited

Also start by removing the friends who haven't been on the site for a long time as you have one who hasn't been on this site for 6 years. You can do this by changing age to last log in and then apply.

This post was edited

I'm not certified just because of a crazy administrator situation, I applied properly, was approved, and a few days later dumped for no logical reason, someones poor eyesight it would appear. So I haven't bothered to try again. They are the loosers, not me. I might have actually considered supporting the site if such a crazy thing hadn't been done to me. I am certified by my own clear conscious, I need no other.

This post was edited

I agree. It is far too harsh to reject a potential friend just because they are not certified. There are many other criteria - have they chatted to you; are they active in forums, groups or chat; do they tell you about themselves (either in their profile or in messages); do they have nude photos in their profile or groups. I could tell you the easy way to spot if someone is certified but that would only help your unfair treatment.

This post was edited

RE Freelee's comment: "... instead of going on a "Friend-a-Thon" or a "Friending Spree", take some time to get to know them first and ask them why their not Certified. You may find they have a good reason. It's unfair to lump all "Uncertified" people into an "Undesirables" box...."

Very much a late-comer to this post but wanted to say I totally concur with Freelee's assessment. I find it amazing how many profiles have hundreds, if not thousands of 'friends'.

Compared to others, I don't have that many friends but what I can say is those that I do have, have all chatted/conversed with me in the past. I do receive a number of friend requests and whether they are certified or not, bears no relevance. Whether I friend them is based on what I find out about them during chat/messages and of course, what they think about me.

Once I was invited by a member who had greater than 400 friends to be one also - someone who had not even chatted or messaged me in the past. I thanked and asked him (politely I believe) why I should accept his request given that we hadn't conversed and how he manages to keep in contact with his many friends. Boy, did the abuse from him start. He even posted a rant about me on his page. lol. Go figure.

Happy nuding all

This post was edited

I'm not certified and have yet to be convinced that it's a good idea. I cam in that room, have a few non-face pics on my public profile, have filled in the sections, and have many posts on forums. It is clear I am real. The reason I'm not certified is because it requires a full nude picture and I just don't want that kind of picture anywhere on the net. I know they say it will be kept private, but the terms of service (which you probably have not read) clearly states they can do anything they want with those pics and they are property of the site.

Also, I know there are a lot of people who are just getting comfortable with nudism. I believe we should all welcome them to the community. If they are not yet ready to post pics or get certified, then we should accept it. Each person has a different comfort level and reasons.

What I am stringent about is that I only friend people I chat with and have public profiles.

This post was edited

I will be more careful as to friend requests of non-certified members. I communicated extensively recently with one non-certified member who turned out to be a scammer. "She" said all the right things but did make some blunders such as claiming on her newly generated profile to be from Dallas, but then telling me that she had moved to San Diego a year and a half ago. I let that one slide. I caught a few more that I let go and then she made the big one. She said she could not be nude as much as she wanted in San Diego because of potential frostbite. Anyone who has even the remotest understanding of California climate knows that there is absolutely NO POSSIBILITY of cold weather in Southern California! Her user name is Angelarob. If you encounter this member be VERY WARY!

This post was edited

Is there a way to find all of my non certified friends.I would like to unfriend them all if possible.Thanks!Kent

Why?

This post was edited