RE: Why do you like to be nude?

I, personally don't know about the freedom part...too many 'indecent exposure' laws to freely sit on my front porch and watch the world go by. But there is a feeling of oneness with God and nature. Furthermore, (with tonuge only slightly in cheek)if we accept the religous tenet that God does NOT make mistakes AND we were all created naked, therefore God MEANT for humans to be nude. Along the same lines, since Adam and Eve felt compelled to cover only AFTER they listened to the serpent and fig leaves evolved into clothing, therefore CLOTHING is the work of the devil! People who cover up are playing into the hands of SATAN!!!

This post was edited

I'm trying to explain to my wife why I like to be nude. I really can't explain it. Anybody have any ideas to help? What can I tell her to convince that I LOVE being nude and I like to spend time with people that feel the same way? Just looking for the right words.
Some folks will never understand it Milwaukee...The peace and serenity I get from a day at the club or beach changes my whole atitude...maybe she'll pick up and that and the wheels will start turning in her head when you come home the same way. Take the lead and if it happens it happens...

This post was edited
comfort

Being nude is just comfortable and relaxing, you get this incredible freeing emotion, and from there it just seems natural.

This post was edited

Tell her it make you feel young and excited and free, like you felt when you first saw her.

This post was edited

I like that one.

This post was edited

Thank you everybody. I've been given some wonderful answers. You all make me proud to be a nudist.

This post was edited

Very well said !

This post was edited
freedom

you judt feel truly free, start slow with your wife, like inside your house, then maybe the yard, then have her meet some nudist, and then maybe a beach

This post was edited

The Freedom of no barriers.It is the way we came into this world and enjoying living it that way as much as possible.

This post was edited

I was up at my nudie hole today for probably the last time this year. It is always incredibly relaxing.
To me, asking why I like being naked, is like asking me why I like music.

This post was edited