RE: Why do you like to be nude?

It's been said before but I'll say it again: I love the freedom. I love the soft breeze and the way an edge of humidty help definemy naked body. I can have a pair of shorts on and nothing else, and I feel constrained somehow. But Ican have the shorts off and wear running shoes and socks and a baseball cap and I feel freer. And I love socializing naked: I can almost not get enough of it.
Badger

This post was edited

This may not help you, but my number one reason is freedom. Not liking how clothes feels, especially swim trunks, is the close second.

This post was edited

I'm trying to explain to my wife why I like to be nude. I really can't explain it. Anybody have any ideas to help? What can I tell her to convince that I LOVE being nude and I like to spend time with people that feel the same way? Just looking for the right words.
That's a difficult question to answer logically which seems to be the type of answer your wife wants.
Tight or constricting clothes, tan lines etc are logical but probably not what she wants to hear and how do you describe feelings such as freedom, comfort or the feel of air and sun on your skin adequately? If as you state she haspracticednudism with you yet has not experienced such feelings it becomes very difficult for her to understand what you mean. You say you are looking for the right words to express yourself to her and I wish I could help you but I just don't know any.
To answer the question "Why do you like to be nude" I can only say that it just feels right and always has even before I became aware of a nudist philosophy. As to "spending time with people who feel the same way" I think it is only natural to enjoy the company of others whoshare one's beliefs be it sports, music, nudity or any other interest.

Good answer Jack,

I think this is one of the best descriptions I've seen.

I took to the exciting world of nudism like a duck to water....when naked it seems that all my senses are on steroids my skin just erupts when I feel the slightest breeze brushing against it and the warm touch of the sun seems to waken every pore! To be able to share the experience with friends is almost spiritual, sounds corny I know,but it is the way that I feel.

https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/44386/

This post was edited
Nude on the beach

Why do I like to be nude. There is NOTING like a day nude on the beach. Warm, clean sand and clean clear water. A breeze on the skin and no clothing.

Or sitting on warm rocks over the water- naked as a jay-bird. Simply paradise

This post was edited

Sometimes there are no right words if the person doesent listen,sorry to be a drag, don't give up though

This post was edited

I LOVE having all of the natural elements, wind, rain, sand and sun touching my body without the restriction of clothing. Textiles can be so cloying, and the "clothes makes the man" argument just give others another reason to prejudice you without getting to fully know you. Nudism is natural and is incredibly liberating and is truly egalitarian. If the king has no clothes, the subjects are MUCH better off!

This post was edited
RE: Why do I like being nude

For the simple freedom of it and for the comfort. (I don't like clothes and I hate wearing shoes.)

This post was edited

It's like the shear joy on a dog's face when they have their head out the window and the wind in their face. It's justa great feeling that is hard to put into words to describe it.

Great reply. Says it all

This post was edited

It's like the shear joy on a dog's face when they have their head out the window and the wind in their face. It's justa great feeling that is hard to put into words to describe it.
GREAT answer !
It's SO very hard to describe. Kinda like why do you ride a motorcycle, or drive a jeep ?
A lot like the Jeep commercial that I saw only once.
Some people look at a jeep, and ask why.
Others, ride in one, and go "Ya na na na na na !" ( loses something in text )
The more I think about it, it's more and more one of those things where you just had to be there.
Once you understand, no description is necessary, and before you understand, no description is adequate.

This post was edited
Re:Why do you like to be nude?

For the comfort and freedom of not having anything clinging to my body.

This post was edited