Why do you like to be nude?

I'm trying to explain to my wife why I like to be nude. I really can't explain it. Anybody have any ideas to help? What can I tell her to convince that I LOVE being nude and I like to spend time with people that feel the same way? Just looking for the right words.

This topic was edited
RE: Why do you like to be nude?

Did your wife ever wear a string bikini ?
It's like that, only more-so.

This post was edited

She has gone nude with me years ago,but probably just to humor me. She once asked why and I didn't have a good answer. To feel free sounds good but she dosen't understand how being nude can make you feel free from the stresses of life. Hmmm. That sounds pretty good.

This post was edited

Ask your wife, "When you take a shower,do you have a happy feeling?"

This post was edited

I have enjoyed being free from clothing since I was a child. I love being free of the confinement of clothes and feeling the air on my skin and the warmth of the sun. I also feel a lack of clothing tends to make everyone equal, there are no prejudgements of what income categories people fall into when they are nude.

This post was edited

At this time I am just enjoying the cheep fun of it. I don't have to pay any money, just find the best times of the day, dare myself to do small dares. It is very adventurous.

This post was edited

Ask your wife, "When you take a shower,do you have a happy feeling?"
My wife is so much against nudism, she even takes a shower fully clothed.
I feel sorry for you on this one. I don't know if there will ever be a solution here?

This post was edited

I enjoy being clothes-free (nude) as I hate tight, constricting clothes. I hate tanlines. I dislike having clothes soiled when painting, house cleaning, enjoying an ice cream cone or slice of watermelon. It makes a whole more sense to me living nude whenpossible, clothed when practical. Children are natural nudists and taught body shame. It's also healthier for a women to be clothes free. I've not worn a bra in a VERY long time (talking more than 5 yrs.) and my doctor said my mammograms are a whole lot better. I also dispise sitting around in a sandy, soggy swimsuit plus that is very much unhealthy for a woman. When I became a nudist over 42 years ago, I did not get as many yeast infections.

This post was edited

I also hate wearing tight constricting clothes and the looks of baggy low hanging trendy clothes. I prefer being nude whenever and wherever possible including traveling. When I get home the first thing I do is to strip off the clothes and if I have to wear something it is as little as possible and comfortable. Staying the weekend at the resort or a day at the beach just feels natural.I also hate tan lines and really think it looks funny. When having to wear shorts I will wear a shirt to avoid tan lines. I agree with you Cheri that children are natural nudists and taught body shame which has been taken to the schools to where they do not shower after P.E. so they do not have to be embarrassed. I often wonder why so many people see the human body so dirty or sexual. I myself feel the sun and the breeze so relaxing and the water so exhilarating on my body and I just feel better.

This post was edited

I'm trying to explain to my wife why I like to be nude. I really can't explain it. Anybody have any ideas to help? What can I tell her to convince that I LOVE being nude and I like to spend time with people that feel the same way? Just looking for the right words.
That's a difficult question to answer logically which seems to be the type of answer your wife wants.
Tight or constricting clothes, tan lines etc are logical but probably not what she wants to hear and how do you describe feelings such as freedom, comfort or the feel of air and sun on your skin adequately? If as you state she haspracticednudism with you yet has not experienced such feelings it becomes very difficult for her to understand what you mean. You say you are looking for the right words to express yourself to her and I wish I could help you but I just don't know any.
To answer the question "Why do you like to be nude" I can only say that it just feels right and always has even before I became aware of a nudist philosophy. As to "spending time with people who feel the same way" I think it is only natural to enjoy the company of others whoshare one's beliefs be it sports, music, nudity or any other interest.

This post was edited

I am much more comfortable nude than dressed. I like the feeling of the fresh air and sunshine on my entire body and I also like it when I am working outside on a hot day my body can be cooled by nature and I dont have to have perspiration soaked pieces of cloth stuck to my body

This post was edited