Best places to work nude?

I have been looking around, I cant seem to really find any place that either isnt a resort or goes back to working at home self employeed, and its not that I mind working at home, im just not ready for it yet. Working at a nudist resort is fine, Its just that they usually are only open for a season it seems, and I would rather be working longer then that. Perhaps someone can direct me to anything, say a farming or resort community that is open longer?

This topic was edited
RE:Best places to work nude?

Come to sunny California, we have a lot of resorts here that enjoy warm weather most of the year! Plus, we need more nudists! LOL

This post was edited

Florida has several year round clothing optional resorts also.

This post was edited

Nude work is not commonly available. Resorts tend to choose from those already living on the resort. Retirees or whatever. Work at home by phone and/or computer either self employed or company employed is sometimes an option. Farm work for hire would never be nude compatible unless the farm owner was naturist and the farm was isolated enough. And that situation is so rare as to be almost nonexistent. Only one very small farm I've heard of doing that. I intend to myself, but hiring help is a ways off. For awhile it will be solo work until I can scale up a good bit. In the mean time primitive camping visitors are fine with only certain rules to live by, it's a rough mountainside I have to work with, 4x4 only access to my nude friendly work areas. to try to develop small areas of high value crops and eventually greenhouses. I love working without clothes, the warm sunshine and breeze makes it so nice that way, and intend to get things going where I can nearly full time in growing good food. It's what I've been aiming at for years, and making steps toward, (growing produce, the nude idea has grown as an additional benefit in accordance with God's plan for Adam and Eve) For me, I take my Christian life seriously, A relationship with Jesus Christ and obedience to God's law is the first priority. Personal health is next to it and closely related. And then helping others along the same path of life is next of importance. I have found extreme joy in it already, and to share that joy with others just makes it grow. I have come to see what the ideal diet was like, and what it will do for us is more than anyone realizes in tremendous health and vitality, and physical endurance. How to tweak the growing conditions to create similar nutrient density and health as Eden provided will be an ongoing development. Such agriculture is badly needed, as the regular ag system has been degrading in quality steadily for a long time. Our mineral nutrition is severely compromised. And I'd like to make it also a health camp for those (naturists primarily) who need help with their health. Since I know what the diet that I plan to grow will do for anyone, along with regular exercise. Restore health, reverse aging a lot, and promote extreme longevity.

So I recommend to anyone serious about their own health, working nude (with the Adam and Eve purity model to aim at), or even just a desire to enter a field of work that's wide open to innovation and quality enhancement. Where the main system of production has degraded so far as to leave a big gap for small high quality producers to profit from. To start their own small farm and study to implement nutrient dense fertility methods in vegetable and fruit production. It's possible to grow things so tasty as to really get the WOW factor working when someone gets a taste of it, and then command premium prices as demand for it escalates. How long has it been since you had a carrot that was so sweet it made you want another, and another. just couldn't get enough? Juice them and it tastes like gourmet ambrosia cream carrot juice. That's what I want. It doesn't take much land, (isolated from view for safe nude working) just a decent size garden is enough to get going on it. But it does take education in fertility management, lots of education, and the kind of education that no university is able or willing to hand out. Has to be independently obtained from various sources. My agriculture education started when I was a small child and my mother grew a garden, she grew up on a farm and knew the basic stuff. But we've been learning ever since more and more. Putting my 50 years of life's experience and learning into practice and see what we can do with it is my goal this spring. I have allowed too many diversions to pull my attention away from what I really want to do. Enough distractions. I wanna grow really good food to eat and share, and live without the fabric nearly full time doing it. A little truck driving this winter has brought me just a little cash to help fill in the gaps in supplies and equipment I need, and taught me that I hate truck driving, too much stress on the road, takes me away from the life I love and am comfortable with in natural surroundings of forest and garden.

This post was edited

Nude work is not commonly available. Resorts tend to choose from those already living on the resort. Retirees or whatever..

I disagree! I have seen ads in AANR's magazine, THE BULLETIN, looking for employees at nudist resorts. I have also spoken to people that either work in the restaurants or have the restaurant concession at nude resorts that were never members of the club; some have travelled cross country for the opportunity.

This post was edited

some have travelled cross country for the opportunity.

There ya go. Competition for the nude jobs that are available. Might be hard to get into one of them. But it sure wouldn't hurt to hunt. I just think it'd be easier to create my own nude job. But then I've always created my own jobs for the most part anyway. Never liked answering to a boss, my boss and I are one and the same. I can fire and rehire myself as often as I wish. Right now I wish I could fire myself from my own company. And I will just as soon as I can get away with it. Start another job that I like better, growing good food.

This post was edited