Superbowl Sunday!

Well, the big game in Minnesota begins very shortly. May the best team win! Enjoy!

nudistken

This topic was edited
RE:Superbowl Sunday!

Yes the Patriots will.

This post was edited

Had a fun Super Bowl party, even if it was a clothed event! Not a Patriot fan in attendance! :DDD

Our congrats to the Eagles and their fans!

... and Cris Collingsworth has got to go as a Play by Play guy. What a bias play by play of his unmistakable preference for Brady and the Patriots. Disputed every good thing that happen for the Eagles. Obvious and terrible bias for one team over the other.

This post was edited

I had to leave the room a few times ... got tired of Collingsworth dry humping Brady's leg! Pretty pathetic ... really.

This post was edited

I agree that Collingsworth was very difficult to listen to. I have managed to tune these idiots out, thanks to Joe Buck, maybe the worst sportscaster ever.

This post was edited

"Yes the Patriots will."

Howd that work out for ya?

This post was edited

Had a fun Super Bowl party, even if it was a clothed event! Not a Patriot fan in attendance! :DDDOur congrats to the Eagles and their fans!... and Cris Collingsworth has got to go as a Play by Play guy. What a bias play by play of his unmistakable preference for Brady and the Patriots. Disputed every good thing that happen for the Eagles. Obvious and terrible bias for one team over the other.

Could not agree more.....almost muted the sound to shut him up.

This post was edited