First time at Shangri-La Spa in Tampa

I happened to be in Tampa this weekend for a wedding so decided to try out Shangri-La Korean Spa. It was my first time at a Korean spa and it won't be my last time for sure. I didn't know what to expect from the outside of the place, but once inside I was pleasantly surprised. The men's are had a hot and cold plunge, open showers and a steamroom. It was great as nudity is required and all that is give to you is a small washcloth to sit on. I will definitely be going back and would love to meet other true nudists for a relaxing afternoon or evening at the spa where we can all hang out nude and be ourselves. Hope to hear from some other gay nudists to maybe meet up for a relaxing nude spa day.

This topic was edited
RE:First time at Shangri-La Spa in Tampa

very cool. only recently heard that there was a Korean Spa in Tampa. I didn't know what to think since I'd never been to one. Sounds like a nice place to go for sure :)

This post was edited

This place sounds great.... I will definitely be checking it out. What was the clientele like? Yo7 think this could be a true nudist hang out?

This post was edited

Wow this sounds like a great place to go !

This post was edited

Yes it could definitely be a true nudist hangout. Its not a real big place but it would be great to get a few true nudists to meet up sometime.

This post was edited

Korean spas definitely seem to be catching on around the US. The NYC area has many of different sizes, Philly has a small one, the DC area has one of, if not the very, best in country (Spa World) and more coming soon, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Tampa ... any others? They're popping up everywhere!

This post was edited

I have been to a few Korean Spas, Jimjilbangs and your right they are great places with casual, social nudity and so relaxing. Last one I went to in CA I got a full body scrub and massage. It was amazing. I have heard about the one in Tampa. It is great that we have one, but it is not in a great area and I have heard it is kind of small. Need to check it out once.

This post was edited

I agree it couldnt be in a worse part of Town.

This post was edited

we'll have to make a trip to Tampa, sounds interesting, wish we had one in the Orlando area (besides The Club).

This post was edited

I agree!

This post was edited