Some are very touchy here.

Very difficult to not offend some folks here, even when you give them what you thought was a compliment or ask an innocent question. I will try and be more careful as I not yet tried to offend anyone on purpose. However not saying I won't ever should the situation require it.

This topic was edited
RE:Some are very touchy here.

you think? can you be more specific, in what sense are they? thanks

This post was edited

Very difficult to not offend some folks here, even when you give them what you thought was a compliment or ask an innocent question. I will try and be more careful as I not yet tried to offend anyone on purpose. However not saying I won't ever should the situation require it.

You may refer to them as touchy but many nudists on the internet and even in person, are not so much touchy as they are guarded. Nudists are a huge minority within society. There are many more people that want to get into nudist places, visit nudist beaches and join nudist websites for sexual gratification reasons and many long time nudists have lots of experience in dealing with many of these people that get involved in "nudism" for the wrong reasons.

Looking over your profile, I would have to say that many nudists do not agree with your take and your focus on what nudism is to you and for you and that could also be a turn off and cause them to be guarded.

An innocent question to you can be offensive and inappropriate to someone else. It's a line you don't want to cross.

This post was edited

Very difficult to not offend some folks here, even when you give them what you thought was a compliment or ask an innocent question. I will try and be more careful as I not yet tried to offend anyone on purpose. However not saying I won't ever should the situation require it.You may refer to them as touchy but many nudists on the internet and even in person, are not so much touchy as they are guarded. Nudists are a huge minority within society. There are many more people that want to get into nudist places, visit nudist beaches and join nudist websites for sexual gratification reasons and many long time nudists have lots of experience in dealing with many of these people that get involved in "nudism" for the wrong reasons.Looking over your profile, I would have to say that many nudists do not agree with your take and your focus on what nudism is to you and for you and that could also be a turn off and cause them to be guarded.An innocent question to you can be offensive and inappropriate to someone else. It's a line you don't want to cross.

Well put.

This post was edited

Great response

This post was edited