A pet peeve

When someone with a "couple" account makes a post and does not sign with one of their names. You don't know which one of the couple made the post.

Bob

This topic was edited
RE:A pet peeve

Unless the topic discussed is gender specific I don't see that it should make any difference.

This post was edited

If there is a post on here from my "Couple account", you can always assume it is from me. My wife gets on the computer NEVER. It's just not her thing. She gets on her ipad to play solitaire and that is it. She gets o her iPhone for her email and messages as well as phone calls but that is it! She sees this site sometimes as I show her things sometimes but she never gets on here.

This post was edited

If there is a post on here from my "Couple account", you can always assume it is from me. My wife gets on the computer NEVER. It's just not her thing. She gets on her ipad to play solitaire and that is it. She gets o her iPhone for her email and messages as well as phone calls but that is it! She sees this site sometimes as I show her things sometimes but she never gets on here.

Same here. My wife is a nudist. You can see that from our pics. However, she chooses not to take part in any social media of this type. She will get on Facebook, but that is about all. If you see something from 'us', you can always assume it is from me, the male half.

This post was edited

When someone with a "couple" account makes a post and does not sign with one of their names. You don't know which one of the couple made the post.Bob

AGREE - It's just common courtesy

This post was edited

When someone with a "couple" account makes a post and does not sign with one of their names. You don't know which one of the couple made the post.BobAGREE - It's just common courtesy

Ditto

This post was edited

My profile let's nudists know that I the male am the one who is the one that is communicating. My bride loves being nude in social settings. She is not a full time nudist. I think that when I'm in groups responding to or creating a thread I am fairly open about who it is in the post.

This post was edited

Does it really matter unless the two individuals have very different stances? I know a couple who are in TN as a female but he is the one who makes all the entries. No problem as they both sing from the same hymn sheet.

This post was edited

Does it really matter unless the two individuals have very different stances? I know a couple who are in TN as a female but he is the one who makes all the entries. No problem as they both sing from the same hymn sheet.

No problem as they both sing from the same hymn sheet.

How boring that must be!

This post was edited