New to this

I am a new nudist just started hoping it will help he get over being super shy but I don't now where to start any ideas?

This topic was edited
RE:New to this

Just start by being naked as much as possible while at home, including sleeping nude. See how long you can manage to remain nude for an extended period of time, too. Like maybe try to do a complete 24 hours without a stitch on. It's a start.

This post was edited

Hot springs are great, since you are mostly in the water, and you're near a lot of them. Check out That Oregon Life.

This post was edited

Thanks for the ideas I'll try them

This post was edited

Hard to imagine anyone shyer than I started out at 2 years old, scared to be seen by strangers. Trying to hide. I never was good at starting a conversation, just hang back and try to be obscure, never said anything unless spoken to. Never had friends my own age. But I have many interests and love to do so many things I can't get em all done. And that was all clothed. Bein seen nude was even worse. The slightest chance of it hit me with sudden unreasonable fear. But I finally realized I needed to get rid of that. It wasn't good to be that way. So I intentionally increased by nude time in private work in woods and fields until it seemed just completely normal, and finally went to a nudist resort. Drove in and lost the clothes an it was no big deal. I had myself so mentally prepared that there was not even a few minutes transition. Loved it and I intend to return when I can. But I'm the type who needs a purpose to go places. I need that special occasion, a scheduled meeting. That way I have a purpose and a plan. Just going as an unknown guest without a purpose may or may not work, I might run into someone I can make friends with, I might not. Because I still can't seem to figure out how to get something started from scratch in social relations, it takes an extra connection point of common interest.

This post was edited

Thanks for the ideas I'll try them

Be sure to check back in and let us know how it is going for you.

This post was edited

Ah, Message. Things can be done with it to help people a lot. Long ago I learned that when one person lays hands on another, physical contact for a time as in message, there is a certain amount of energy equalization that occurs. If the person being messaged is of lower vitality than the masseur, (an offset the other way is less common but can still happen) there can be a draining of energy from one to the other. It gives the lower energy person more vitality, but may be tiring for the other, mentally tiring perhaps. Recharge can be had with rest, walking in the wet grass barefoot in the morning, or eating high energy live food. Trouble is; really good high energy live food can't be found. What's offered by our worlds agriculture system is pretty poor. Which is why I want to grow my own and see how far I can push the energy delivery to the plants. That can give me the high energy food, contact with the earth, and a place to work nude getting plenty of sun. All benefits to health and vitality.

This post was edited

Try a nice resort or nude beach where everyone is nude.

This post was edited