RE: Single Men and Nudism

If a sinle man desires to visit a nudist resort, always call ahead. They probably will say "Welcome." Calling ahead could save you a wasted trip.

This post was edited

Membership in a cover organization such as AANR, FCN, INS or in another landed club often opens doors for a single male. For example my membership card reads "isenrolledas a member of the above named club and is recommended as a fellow nudist to Sunbathinggroupsin Canada and Foreign countries". This gives me a greater chance of gaining admittance to a club as a visitor when I travel. Always call ahead and be respectful and honest when you do so.

This post was edited

The important thing to remember is whether we like it or not, a property owner has the right to kick out anyone he or she would rather not see on his or her property. That goes for nudist resorts as well.

That's why so many of us prefer free beaches to resorts. Finding them isn't always easy, though.

This post was edited

C'mon! Don't kid yourself! If you're a single male nudist, you're a total perv! Just ask the majority of people on this site. They'll tell you how you just are on here to jerk off at all the nude pictures! And the resort owners, they know how you are too! Just ask the most prominent one on here, she'll tell you too! It's only through the transformative powers of a woman that you can actually become a person of morals and character. I can only hope that someday I can get married again so I can once again become a decent human being, and stop preying on the innocent.
I don't think I would take this post too serious. I took it as an attempt at humor.
Well if it was an attempt at humor it was a poor one.

This post was edited

Gee thomas I have always wanted Oceanfront property in Arizona!!! where is it located?

Getting tired of resorts that do not allow single males: how on earth is a single female ever going to meet a man that likes nudism!!!!!

This post was edited

C'mon! Don't kid yourself! If you're a single male nudist, you're a total perv! Just ask the majority of people on this site. They'll tell you how you just are on here to jerk off at all the nude pictures! And the resort owners, they know how you are too! Just ask the most prominent one on here, she'll tell you too! It's only through the transformative powers of a woman that you can actually become a person of morals and character. I can only hope that someday I can get married again so I can once again become a decent human being, and stop preying on the innocent.

I appreciate your sarcasm. Unfortunately it went over some people's heads.

This post was edited

Very interesting comment there Fatnudist, would you dare making such a sweeping statement substituting black or female (or even fat) for single male? More than likely not, such sweeping statements are very hurtful to the majority of folks who like you just want to enjoy their lives.
Evidently not everyone understands sarcasm. Just frustrated with the rampant descrimination in the nudist world.

This post was edited

You make so much sense. As a single male I agree that it is often the married swinger that is the problem. Discrimination against single men has been happening for too long.
However I must state that the few nudist resorts I have stayed at in the States I have not had a problem with being single. Maybe I was just lucky.

This post was edited

I have been a single member of a resort in the past and a married member of a resort in the past. Currently I am single again. BeforeI visit a resort for the first time I always look at their policies and I always call ahead prior to visiting. I belong to AANR and TNS, which not only gives me a discount when visiting clubs but in essence gives me as a single male a bit more legitimacy perhaps. In life I never focus on where I am not welcome but I choose to patronize businesses that care for me. I use this philosophy at textile bussinesses as well.If I feel that a bank, restaurant, barbershop, retail business, etc doesn't give me the service I want I simply find one that caters to my needs. I don't dwell on the businesses that didn't meet my expectations. I dropped my membership at a resort that is only ten minutes away from where I live and joined one that is a thirty five minute drive away. The difference was the people. The closest resort has far more amenities than the second resort but one forms relationships with people not facilities. As a single male I have never been discriminated against at any resort that I have been to. The club I belong to has as its policy for visitors, "Your behavior is your Passport." I have always behaved as a gentleman and have been treated as such not only at nudist parks but everywhere that I have been. Just my two cents worth on a cold and crisp Sunday morning.

This post was edited

MidGa...Let me guess...the second club is Serendipity! We had a rare opportunity to stay there two years ago. Absolutely loved it! It is no wonder that they have been voted "Friendliest Club" 5 years in a row by AANR.

Jen

This post was edited