RE: Single Men and Nudism

I've stated this in other threads - my observations are that it is not SINGLE men that usually cause the problems, but rather MARRIED and unaccompanied men. "When the wife is away, I can play" syndrome. John aka cobeachbumWow. Please! Can we all not label or categorize any of us. I fit this description but I believe I am NEVER inappropriate in ANY of my activities or interactions. I try VERY hard to be respectful and genuine and I am sure most of us due. I have however been victim of people making assumptions about me. Yes, there are creeps in the world but they come in all types and varieties.
Please, I'm not criticizing anyone's point of view just encouraging all of us to think positively and even accept others along with their imperfections. After all, we all have them.I in no way meant to imply that all married men have this syndrome. While there are certainly single men that cause problems, as I said, it has been my observation that more often than not, it is a married, unaccompanied man that creates controversy, and the "single" men (of which I am one) get lumped in with them...To that point, many clubs require the wife to join as well, and tend to shy away from single men.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

In my experience if you are member of AANR most of the resorts in my area will accept you no problem. However if you show up and don't belong to any regular clubs or have an AANR membership they strictly limit entry. They do this to prevent any voyeurs and creeps from overrunning their establishment and ruining the business for the real nudists.As a single male, I have no problem with their business practices..You are optimistic. A few years ago I had two encounters. First, I called a resort in advance to find out their costs and rules and the like, and I was asked if I was AANR I said no, and they asked if I was bringing my wife, and I said no as I'm no longer married, and they said not to bother coming because, as the guy said, they don't want any perverts. I was taken aback, but I respected his decision. So I looked at joining the AANR, and the same attitude. Single men are not welcome. That was in 2009. I won't join them.
Some people are married and some aren't. Just because I'm single does not make me any kind of a perv. And for the AANR to say that, and the resort, man that just takes the cake.
The resort is the one down by Villa Grove Colorado (I forget the name and I remember it well as I almost bought me a home in Villa Grove).

This post was edited

In my experience if you are member of AANR most of the resorts in my area will accept you no problem. However if you show up and don't belong to any regular clubs or have an AANR membership they strictly limit entry. They do this to prevent any voyeurs and creeps from overrunning their establishment and ruining the business for the real nudists.As a single male, I have no problem with their business practices..You are optimistic. A few years ago I had two encounters. First, I called a resort in advance to find out their costs and rules and the like, and I was asked if I was AANR I said no, and they asked if I was bringing my wife, and I said no as I'm no longer married, and they said not to bother coming because, as the guy said, they don't want any perverts. I was taken aback, but I respected his decision. So I looked at joining the AANR, and the same attitude. Single men are not welcome. That was in 2009. I won't join them.
Some people are married and some aren't. Just because I'm single does not make me any kind of a perv. And for the AANR to say that, and the resort, man that just takes the cake.
The resort is the one down by Villa Grove Colorado (I forget the name and I remember it well as I almost bought me a home in Villa Grove).
Desert Reef...Trust me, you didn't miss out on much. If you're ever in the area again, try Dakota Hot springs and/or Valley View Hot Springs. Neither has any restrictions on single males. Mountain Air Ranch (Outside of Denver, near Indian Hills) is a little restrictive, but will work with you if you call ahead.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

As I've posted elsewhere...
I'm a married male whose wife isn't interested in nudism in any form. I've declined membership in landed a and non-standard clubs. If my wife doesn't participate I can't join period.
In one of the clubs, I was told that if I was single, I could interview to join, but married without spouse...NO WAY.
This is obvious discrimination. But, what can we do.

This post was edited

Desert Reef...Trust me, you didn't miss out on much. If you're ever in the area again, try Dakota Hot springs and/or Valley View Hot Springs. Neither has any restrictions on single males. Mountain Air Ranch (Outside of Denver, near Indian Hills) is a little restrictive, but will work with you if you call ahead.
John aka cobeachbum
Ok. Unlikely I'll go back that way since I'm now in Utah. But thanks, though!

This post was edited

All these National Nudist associations don't accept single males at all. I thought I was banging my head against a brick wall with the president of the Australian nudist association and the operating guy called Russian blue. I newer got my membership and I thought, shuff it, where you most need it. I'm able to enjoy my freedom of nudity, where ever I feel I can, without having to be a member of an association, who restricts and discriminates.

This post was edited