RE: Single Men and Nudism

I've been a single male nudist and more recently a partnered nudist. My partner is only just trying the lifestyle and making small steps. One of the things inhibiting her is the behaviour of some single males at the club we visit. I say "some" single males because I want to acknowledge that not all are the same. However the list of things that trouble her (and me frankly) are:

1. Single guys that appear to be relaxing and enjoying their time, but when they spot a female, they seem to get a compulsion to get up and walk over to the vicinity where the female is- even if its 100 yards or more. With no obvious reason for the move.
  2. Single guys who leave a swimming area only to return 5 minutes later with what is obviously a semi-erection. Then stand on a bank where my wife and I are enjoying a swim and ask a contrived and lame question just to draw attention to themselves.
  3. Obvious gawkers and pervs.
  4. Situations where the number of naked males is overwhelmingly more than females.
  5. My wife and I are friendly. We're happy to say hello to other nudists, some single males take this as a cue to start up a lengthy conversation with a partnered woman.
  6. Single men who think its acceptable to stand in front of a woman who is sitting on a sandy beach area with their genitals in her eyeline just a couple of feet away.
  7. Where there's a number of ways one might leave an area on foot, single males who take a route that conveniently takes them immediately past an outstretched sunbaking woman.
Are we over-reacting?

This post was edited

There are nudists and there are nudists. I had to learn, it is very hard to be accepted as single male nudist and I'm no longer interested, in going to nudist venues, where I'm not accepted. I'm not a criminal, however I feel like being treated as such. There is a trend of like minded single male nudists finding their own ways of hanging out together, which is rather inevitable.

This post was edited

This depicts the ways we are as single male nudists. perhaps we are straight, bi or gay, perhaps we don't desire for sex at all, perhaps as single males desire for nudist friendship/companionship more than anything else, which makes as free as to whatever.
I always will love the aspect of being nude, whether I'm barred by the other nudists, who wont accept me turning up as a single nudist, something I don't like, but something we have to conquer, which is the greater battle on top of having nudity socially accepted.

This post was edited

Due to some single men having a great sex drive , which they cannot control. This is, why we are all panned into the same category.
We are the offenders, we are made criminals and there is great discrimination against single males.
How easy was it for the females to emancipate in the eighties? We as men have put up with it for a long time, well, It hasn't worked with me, for at the time my woman wasn't supprest at the time, while being together, yet she was a doctor of medicine and suffered an inferior complex, facing her husband and constantly consulting her parents at the time, which was never necessary.
I'm happy to be single since happy, after all I had to experience in married life ,which was disatisfactory.
My nudism, I did practice, it was ill respected, bad luck, it ended in divorce, great loss, but my happy to gain of freedom to be nude at all times.
Yes I'm in a relationship with " Nature "

This post was edited

Tony. Extremely well said. Thanks for your post.

This post was edited

Due to some single men having a great sex drive , which they cannot control. This is, why we are all panned into the same category.Personally I think it is more a case of they have not got their heads around what is acceptable behaviour.

This post was edited

I've stated this in other threads - my observations are that it is not SINGLE men that usually cause the problems, but rather MARRIED and unaccompanied men. "When the wife is away, I can play" syndrome.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I've stated this in other threads - my observations are that it is not SINGLE men that usually cause the problems, but rather MARRIED and unaccompanied men. "When the wife is away, I can play" syndrome. John aka cobeachbumWow. Please! Can we all not label or categorize any of us. I fit this description but I believe I am NEVER inappropriate in ANY of my activities or interactions. I try VERY hard to be respectful and genuine and I am sure most of us due. I have however been victim of people making assumptions about me. Yes, there are creeps in the world but they come in all types and varieties.
Please, I'm not criticizing anyone's point of view just encouraging all of us to think positively and even accept others along with their imperfections. After all, we all have them.

This post was edited

Lots of views put across here.Currently single, and first holiday alone. Fortunately camp site i booked has no restriction on gender or whether travelling alone or in a group.Some of my friends ( single and married men who enjoy naturism) often book as couples so they can go to some resorts with restrictions of single male. Personally, if they do not wish for my custom, that is their loss.

This post was edited

In my experience if you are member of AANR most of the resorts in my area will accept you no problem. However if you show up and don't belong to any regular clubs or have an AANR membership they strictly limit entry. They do this to prevent any voyeurs and creeps from overrunning their establishment and ruining the business for the real nudists.
As a single male, I have no problem with their business practices..

This post was edited