RE:Swimming

I really don't see any need for shirts either unless it's a rule, and the only time I wear one is when going to a store or meeting people where one is required. So yeah I almost never wear a shirt. If I could I would go everywhere and do everything wearing absolutely nothing unless shoes were required on something really rough that could injure my feet. Always a clothing free individual in practice and mentality.

Still curious how much clothing you have.

This post was edited

If I am at a textile place depending on the people around I use swim wear. Most spas in Germany are today textile only. So if there are many kids I use boxer shorts, if there are funny people I use trunks, or if I want to do a swimming work out I use briefs. Of course I try not to be at textile places but as prudish as our times are this is sometimes difficult. So naked swimming only in nudist colonies or some special spas or in hotels.
In the hotel I use trunks and take them off as soon as possible, basically when nobody is at the pool and nobody is expected, so later in the evening.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming naked

Yes I work from home so I'm totally naked almost 24/7, and occasionally it has been 24/7. I have a few clothes that I wear when I want to go out and socialize, but I'd say lately I'm naked almost 100% of the time and most of the rest of the time I'm wearing only a speedo or shorts when I'm in an area where some covering is required. Needless to say I hardly ever need to do laundry, lol. Right now I'm going on 4 days straight totally naked.One more thought.Sounds like you rarely wear a shirt even if you are wearing shorts.I also only wear shirts i warm weather when I am somewhere that requires them.Surprising how many men on this board wear a shirt whenever they are wearing anything.Men rarely have to wear shirts, so why should we?

This post was edited

If I am at a textile place depending on the people around I use swim wear. Most spas in Germany are today textile only. So if there are many kids I use boxer shorts, if there are funny people I use trunks, or if I want to do a swimming work out I use briefs. Of course I try not to be at textile places but as prudish as our times are this is sometimes difficult. So naked swimming only in nudist colonies or some special spas or in hotels.In the hotel I use trunks and take them off as soon as possible, basically when nobody is at the pool and nobody is expected, so later in the evening.Really? I thought Germany was supposed to be more understanding about nudism? Sucks to hear :( I was under the impression that they even had trails and park areas set aside for it.

I have read in places other than this board that nudity is less accepted in Germany than it used to be. Some have attributed this to the still small but growing Muslim minority who are strongly opposed to mixed gender nudity.

This post was edited

I must confess... I do not own any swimwear.
In my opinion it is the most useless piece of textile that exists.

During summer I do swim daily in the zee, lukely for me there is a nude beach at 10 min from my place.
Other than that i will only visit nudist swimming pools.

This post was edited

Nude swimming is one of the best activities one can do.
it's healthier, simpler and you don't have to buy swimwear.
I do this every time possible.

This post was edited

What style of swimsuit do you wear when you can't be nude?

This post was edited

We both prefer nude swimming, which we do in the nature or at places where its ok to swim nude. Unfortunately not always possible so we do own swimwear for such occasions where there is no choice.

This post was edited

I do have swim suits because some places we go, Land and Sea, require them to be worn. HOWEVER, when possible at the beach I try to slip off the suit once I'm out in the deeper water; have to make sure to hold to the suit tight though. That doesn't help on most cruise trips but it does when you get to a stop at a beach destination. And the vacation spots along the Florida coast are usually safe enough to do that.

This post was edited

I do have swim suits because some places we go, Land and Sea, require them to be worn. HOWEVER, when possible at the beach I try to slip off the suit once I'm out in the deeper water; have to make sure to hold to the suit tight though. That doesn't help on most cruise trips but it does when you get to a stop at a beach destination. And the vacation spots along the Florida coast are usually safe enough to do that.
I've mastered the art of securely attaching my swimsuit to my ankle.

Or, at least I can say I haven't lost one yet. :-D

This post was edited