RE:Swimming

Neighbors were having their roof replaced today so I saved my nude swimming until late afternoon when the roofers left.
Privacy fence shields the pool from the house, but not the top of the roof.

This post was edited

When ever I can I swim nude I do. When it is the off season here I will go down into an area where there is really no one and go in the Gulf Naked. or at least without my top. I will take my top and tuck it in my bottoms. As I don't need to get fined or in big trouble.
A couple of weeks ago I was at a friends house who owns a private pond and he said wanna go swimming? It was hot out I was like sure I haven't swam in a pond in a long time. I did ask if he had any alligators he said non that he has seen in the 15 years. Then I said I guess I could go in my bra and panties and I don't have the beach bag in the car. He said why bother????? just strip down. I looked at him and said ok.....and stripped there on the dock. His eyes got wide and he shrugged and stripped as well. I don't think he thought I would get naked

This post was edited

I swim nude 50 feet from my back door at my lake house every time we are there. Any boaters passing by are only able to see your top side when floating on the inflatable float. I have been spotted sitting on the dock nude before by passing boaters which usually gets a second look, especially if there is a female aboard as if to say, did you see that?

This post was edited

Did get to swim naked again today. Too man commitments Sunday.

This post was edited

I enjoy doing laps while getting rid of tan lines instead of making them

Best way to do laps, as long as you have your own pool or go to a clothing optional resort.
Miss the days where nude swimming was standard at all male locations.

This post was edited

I always swim nude anywhere outdoors done it for years.. I keep away from textile beaches !!

This post was edited

I got invited for a swim party at a friends house about a year ago and realized that I no longer had any swim trunks. I had to buy them and...even worse...wear them. Such barbarity. :)

This post was edited

I have a swimsuit, but I prefer to swim naked: on nudist beaches or isolated beaches, or in places with little traffic such as a forest pond for example.

This post was edited

I have a swimsuit, but I prefer to swim naked: on nudist beaches or isolated beaches, or in places with little traffic such as a forest pond for example.

This post was edited

This post was edited