RE:Swimming

A summary of my swimwear.3 1/2 years ago, I had 6 swimsuits.1 board shorts, 2 short swim shorts, 1 3" speedo, 2 speedo solars.Since then I bought 5 more, all tan through.1 each tanga, mini brief, full brief, trunks, short shorts.All but the tan through short shorts have since been tossed for being too brief, not brief enough, or too confining.Tan through trunks are wearing out.If they make it until our grandson goes home, I won't need to order another one until our next vacation.

Probably going to toss the trunks when our grandson leaves whether they are worn out or not.
Owning no swimwear for 6 months or so seems more appealing every time I think of it.

This post was edited

Grandson went home Saturday, but my wife invited a friend for a swim today.
Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

This post was edited

Grandson went home Saturday, but my wife invited a friend for a swim today.Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

Friend didn't show up so I got to swim nude after all.
Same thing happened again recently with a different friend, but this time by the time she called I was almost ready to get out.

This post was edited

Younger son and his girlfriend had asked about coming over for a swim Labor day weekend but it didn't work out. Want to try again before we close the pool in 2 weeks so time is running out for them. Last swimsuit hasn't been worn in over 2 weeks but still can't get rid of it.

This post was edited

I once started out swimming in a t-shirt and shorts. As I gained more confidence and learned to love my body more I lost the shirt and just wore shorts in the pool. Then later I switched to a pair of speedo briefs, and it wasn't long after that that I got rid of that last article of clothing and just started swimming naked. I've never looked back and always swim naked now. Some of my pictures are of me right before my daily swim laps.

This post was edited

I once started out swimming in a t-shirt and shorts. As I gained more confidence and learned to love my body more I lost the shirt and just wore shorts in the pool. Then later I switched to a pair of speedo briefs, and it wasn't long after that that I got rid of that last article of clothing and just started swimming naked. I've never looked back and always swim naked now. Some of my pictures are of me right before my daily swim laps.

I never wore a shirt in the pool, but I had a similar progression (regression) with sleepwear.
Long pj top and bottom year round, short in summer long in winter, short year round, sleep shorts, boxers, nothing.
Wish I had abandoned all of it much sooner.
By the way this an another recent post make it sound like you are often nude.
Since you are not at an age where you would be retired, do you work from home or dress for work?
Do you own relatively little clothing?

This post was edited

Yes I work from home so I'm totally naked almost 24/7, and occasionally it has been 24/7. I have a few clothes that I wear when I want to go out and socialize, but I'd say lately I'm naked almost 100% of the time and most of the rest of the time I'm wearing only a speedo or shorts when I'm in an area where some covering is required. Needless to say I hardly ever need to do laundry, lol. Right now I'm going on 4 days straight totally naked.

This post was edited

Yes I work from home so I'm totally naked almost 24/7, and occasionally it has been 24/7. I have a few clothes that I wear when I want to go out and socialize, but I'd say lately I'm naked almost 100% of the time and most of the rest of the time I'm wearing only a speedo or shorts when I'm in an area where some covering is required. Needless to say I hardly ever need to do laundry, lol. Right now I'm going on 4 days straight totally naked.

If your clothing supply is small enough to list, you might want to do so in one of the threads that I started, Clothing Countdown or Smallest Wardrobe.

This post was edited

One more thought.
Sounds like you rarely wear a shirt even if you are wearing shorts.
I also only wear shirts i warm weather when I am somewhere that requires them.
Surprising how many men on this board wear a shirt whenever they are wearing anything.
Men rarely have to wear shirts, so why should we?

This post was edited

I really don't see any need for shirts either unless it's a rule, and the only time I wear one is when going to a store or meeting people where one is required. So yeah I almost never wear a shirt. If I could I would go everywhere and do everything wearing absolutely nothing unless shoes were required on something really rough that could injure my feet. Always a clothing free individual in practice and mentality.

This post was edited