RE:Swimming

I'm usually nude when I swim. I do own a swim suit that gets very limited use. Last time I had it on, I realised it was 18 years old. Not getting used has helped it last. I may never need another.

What style of suit is it?

This post was edited

I was able to swim nude all the time in my wife niece pool before they sold there house I miss that pool lol

This post was edited

I've been looking for a group in the SW area of Florida who love to swim in the buff. Any pool owners in the area who can host?

This post was edited

I usually swim naked as much as possible at the river or up in the mountains.I don't wear a swimsuit very much in the summer and sunbathe naked in the backyard as much as possible.

This post was edited

Friends, going to another country to rest. I want to buy a swimsuit. Where is the best to take?

This post was edited

We can't help you unless we know where you are now and where you are going as different places have different conventions and what is appropriate in one place may be totally offensive in another.

This post was edited

I enjoy nude swimming dont have swimwear ..and go to offical nude beaches .!!.or in a udist
friend's pool if they have one!!

This post was edited

100% all the time, the both of us, if it's doable(legally) or even just secluded enough then 100% of the time. Putting on different clothes to go swimming is actually pretty bizarre haha Beaches lakes, pools, hot tubs...Naked always. Only way to swim or lounge in water comfortably :)

This post was edited

We have a few public swimmingpools in the area who have nude swimming on defined days. One is my favourite: wintersauna.ch - there you can go for nude swimming every Saturday evening from October to April. Over 50 nudists do join every Saturday.

This post was edited

I think im going to try this place this coming week, it looks nice.
Thanks for the info.
Cheers

This post was edited