RE:Swimming

I prefer to swim nude where possible.
I live very near to an optional beach.
It is simply less hassle and to be honest a totally natural thing to do
However some kind friends and relatives of mine invite to spend a week of two with them at their holiday homes.
So the choice of beaches we go to are usually mainstream.
I don't have any swimwear as I usually wear a pair of running shorts when required.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming nude all the time

I am very happy to respond to this and will let you know that I have been very interested in the nude lifestyle and I will always be nude in the water for the next few centuries and never forget about it and the fact that I don't have to worry about it anymore because I am always nude in the swimming pool with my friends who are very friendly and intelligent people who have been in love with this kind of thing for a while now. They are very passionate about their nude living with the new lifestyle that they are worth it for when they're in their own homes.

This post was edited

I have had cool tans for many years. They are great for swimming, closest thing go swimming naked, which unfortunately I rarely have to opportunity to do. I also where them for yard work, and although they do allow an all over tan, the area covered by the suit never seems to get as tan as the exposed skin. I also where them on quick errands around town, almost feels like no pants at all.

This post was edited

All most always nude! But do need a suit or shorts on stand by.

This post was edited

My one pair of mid thigh swim shorts was looking worn so I got rid of them.'
Only swimwear I now have is two tan through from kiniki, one full cut brief and one squarecut.
While I will probably need to buy swim shorts eventually, having minimal swimwear in number, coverage and fabric weight feels great for now.

This post was edited

thats right tan through works great in public

This post was edited

Have our own pool and I don't own a swimsuit. If I am somewhere that has water and isn't nude friendly, well then whatever shorts I have will do. I have no need to be fashionable. I have found some nice, cheap running shorts that are fine once I remove the liner. Wear them whenever I need to wear something, long as its warm. Cant stand the stupid long shorts, who thought that up?

This post was edited

Have our own pool and I don't own a swimsuit. If I am somewhere that has water and isn't nude friendly, well then whatever shorts I have will do. I have no need to be fashionable. I have found some nice, cheap running shorts that are fine once I remove the liner. Wear them whenever I need to wear something, long as its warm. Cant stand the stupid long shorts, who thought that up?

I tried running shorts without a line for swimming and found that they would shift when in the water and show too much for non nude situations. How do you deal with that?

This post was edited

We have in Amsterdam public swimming pools where you can swim nude at some times. I did it today and i love it. i have two short swimming trunks for if it is not possible to swim naked

This post was edited

Sadly, I do need swimwear. I need it for the local pool, for swimming in the forest lakes when people are around and for going to textile beaches with non-nudist friends.

But the swimwear is not used a lot...

This post was edited