RE:Swimming

All most always nude! But do need a suit or shorts on stand by.

This post was edited

My one pair of mid thigh swim shorts was looking worn so I got rid of them.'
Only swimwear I now have is two tan through from kiniki, one full cut brief and one squarecut.
While I will probably need to buy swim shorts eventually, having minimal swimwear in number, coverage and fabric weight feels great for now.

This post was edited

thats right tan through works great in public

This post was edited

Have our own pool and I don't own a swimsuit. If I am somewhere that has water and isn't nude friendly, well then whatever shorts I have will do. I have no need to be fashionable. I have found some nice, cheap running shorts that are fine once I remove the liner. Wear them whenever I need to wear something, long as its warm. Cant stand the stupid long shorts, who thought that up?

This post was edited

Have our own pool and I don't own a swimsuit. If I am somewhere that has water and isn't nude friendly, well then whatever shorts I have will do. I have no need to be fashionable. I have found some nice, cheap running shorts that are fine once I remove the liner. Wear them whenever I need to wear something, long as its warm. Cant stand the stupid long shorts, who thought that up?

I tried running shorts without a line for swimming and found that they would shift when in the water and show too much for non nude situations. How do you deal with that?

This post was edited

We have in Amsterdam public swimming pools where you can swim nude at some times. I did it today and i love it. i have two short swimming trunks for if it is not possible to swim naked

This post was edited

Sadly, I do need swimwear. I need it for the local pool, for swimming in the forest lakes when people are around and for going to textile beaches with non-nudist friends.

But the swimwear is not used a lot...

This post was edited

I own shorts for places that it isn't appropriate to be nude, fortunately I live in a place where there is lots of space an its alright to go skinny dipping most places. Having said that I don't usually take a swim suit on my daily trips to the creek in the summer time.

This post was edited

I own shorts for places that it isn't appropriate to be nude, fortunately I live in a place where there is lots of space an its alright to go skinny dipping most places. Having said that I don't usually take a swim suit on my daily trips to the creek in the summer time.

This post was edited

I'm usually nude when I swim. I do own a swim suit that gets very limited use. Last time I had it on, I realised it was 18 years old. Not getting used has helped it last. I may never need another.

This post was edited