RE:Swimming

Im new to this but I own both

This post was edited

I always swim nude when I can but it is not always possible and as a result I have accumulated quite a selection of swimwear over the years for those occasions when nude swimming or sunbathing is not possible. My oldest is a white striped tanga which is well over 30 years old but still wearable. I have several Kiniki items, including some tan through ones which I agree are very comfortable and quick drying. I was interested to view your video showing the variety of garments you own. It seems we have similar tastes! Kind regards.

This post was edited

I don't own a regular 'bathing suit' though I do have a couple of pair of running shorts I use for non-nude swimming. Sometimes...you just can't go nude in the pool and you've got to wear something. That said...I much prefer nude swimming...nothing else is even close.

This post was edited

I don't own a regular 'bathing suit' though I do have a couple of pair of running shorts I use for non-nude swimming. Sometimes...you just can't go nude in the pool and you've got to wear something. That said...I much prefer nude swimming...nothing else is even close.

I would find running shorts too much for swimming so I have a few costumes for clothed locations - briefs for municipal pools and tangas for hotels and beaches.

This post was edited

I'd L-O-V-E to go nude swimming once! Must be very freeing! I own swimwear, but sometimes, when I am out swimming, I just want to tear it off my body and dive into the pool in my birthday suit.

This post was edited

@Nudentia You should try it.. I really love the feeling. It is so different from wearing something that kinda sticks to your body.

This post was edited

Nude swimming is wonderful. If I must were something it is a speedo type or a brief jock. Nothing is so beautiful.

This post was edited

I currently look for holes that have swimming holes or hot springs at the end/turn around point. Nude hike, then nude swim and running, then a nude hike back. Very good days.

This post was edited

I own swimsuits because cant safely swim nude all the time. I do swim nude every chance I can. I do aqua aerobics every morning to work out in warm season at home. When i travel i am clothed in hotel pool unless i am only one there and no cameras, if the case shorts are off and on the edge to put on in the water if someone does come in.

This post was edited

I do swim nude, but if I have to wear a swimsuit it is very very small. lol

This post was edited