When You Can't Be Nude

... Do you wear as little as possible?
No shirt for men and halter top for women?
Short shorts?
Minimal swimwear?
No underwear?

This topic was edited
RE:When You Can't Be Nude

depends on circumstances. Sometimes I do wear as little as others are comfortable with. But other times I wear average standard normal fabric. When working at home when other non nude compatibles are around, and it's warm weather. I frequently wear loose fittin short shorts. Just so surprise appearances of people won't be a problem. Short enough for Mr Willy to hang out if I'm not careful. So when someone is actually hanging round for more than a few minutes I'll usually go throw on a brief retainer under the shorts so I don't have to be so attentive to my position. When going to town it's the normal standard wear of jeans and shirt. I've not been swimmin for many years, but I got me some of the briefest standard swim briefs available, the euro type 1" side, for when I do get around to it. As well as a couple standard speedos with about 3" sides. But I prefer the fit of the slimmer one. I got it a size larger than I wear and it's not so tight as to be unduly uncomfortable. I plan on developing produce production and doing delivery in the direction of a state university city where is a swim program. Then join their senior team and do regular lap swimming practice sessions in the pool on the way back from the delivery run. I don't expect the briefs to attract any attention, since older guys grew up wearin them anyway. And if anyone bothers to comment I'll just say "it's what everybody used when I was growin up" If I can do what I think might be possible. I might be able to do good enough so my lap times might attract attention. Provided I'm eating what I'm growing, since diet has as much to do with endurance and strength than working out.

This post was edited

... Do you wear as little as possible?No shirt for men and halter top for women?Short shorts?Minimal swimwear?No underwear?

Yeah ... I think the majority of nudists, real nudists, wear as little as possible to remain legally covered in public.

There is a shopping center near our club. It's fairly new and has only been there for about 8-9 years. Before it was built, members/residents of the club needed to drive up or down the freeway for about 10-15 mins for services and a grocery store. Now, these services are walking distance from the main gate. Many of the visitors/guests/members and residents visit the store and wear the minimum to shop. We've seen ladies in sarongs, guys in flimsy shorts, women in short shorts and sheer tops. I'm sure by now the store workers have gotten used to it but in the beginning they probably made fun of the crazy nudies that come in the store almost naked.

I have sheer and mesh shorts I will wear out front of the house, take them with me when I'm driving to a drive thru restaurant just in case I need to exit the car while I drive naked. Flip flops, lightweight shirts are also worn with these shorts or no shirt at all. Haven't worn underwear in decades ...over 5 decades to be exact.

My wife will wear sundresses and flip flops but it depends on where we are and where we are going. Around town, she won't go without underwear because we might run into someone we know but we laugh about that because my wife only wears thongs and g strings ... like those cover much!

When I/we can't be nude ... we can get a little irritated and frustrated!

This post was edited

depends on circumstances. Sometimes I do wear as little as others are comfortable with. But other times I wear average standard normal fabric. When working at home when other non nude compatibles are around, and it's warm weather. I frequently wear loose fittin short shorts. Just so surprise appearances of people won't be a problem. Short enough for Mr Willy to hang out if I'm not careful. So when someone is actually hanging round for more than a few minutes I'll usually go throw on a brief retainer under the shorts so I don't have to be so attentive to my position. When going to town it's the normal standard wear of jeans and shirt. I've not been swimmin for many years, but I got me some of the briefest standard swim briefs available, the euro type 1" side, for when I do get around to it. As well as a couple standard speedos with about 3" sides. But I prefer the fit of the slimmer one. I got it a size larger than I wear and it's not so tight as to be unduly uncomfortable. I plan on developing produce production and doing delivery in the direction of a state university city where is a swim program. Then join their senior team and do regular lap swimming practice sessions in the pool on the way back from the delivery run. I don't expect the briefs to attract any attention, since older guys grew up wearin them anyway. And if anyone bothers to comment I'll just say "it's what everybody used when I was growin up" If I can do what I think might be possible. I might be able to do good enough so my lap times might attract attention. Provided I'm eating what I'm growing, since diet has as much to do with endurance and strength than working out.

Are you old enough to remember when men in single gender situations usually swam nude/

This post was edited

In winter I wear what's comfortable. If I can move around in my clothes without moving them, it feels like I'm naked.

For summer, tanks and basketball shorts.

This post was edited

In the summer it is loose fitting shorts only and in the winter what is needed to keep warm but loose fitting trousers again for comfort due to going commando.

This post was edited

I think it depends on the time and place for me. If I am with friends where I feel more comfortable I would wear as revealing clothing as I can, if its people I dont know that yet I dial it back a littl.

This post was edited

In the summer it is loose fitting shorts only and in the winter what is needed to keep warm but loose fitting trousers again for comfort due to going commando.

Are you completely underwear free?

This post was edited

.Are you old enough to remember when men in single gender situations usually swam nude/

Yeah ... at the YMCA and at YMCA Summer Camp.

This post was edited

I have a very private backyard where I can be nude and comfortable out of sight from the neighbors, It's so nice compared to my last home!
If I venture out to the front to walk the yard or tend to my garden beds, I'm relatively exposed and need to wear something, either something on top or on the bottom depending on the temperature.
When it's warm enough, it's loose shorts but if its chilly, it's an extra long t-shirt. My wife will sometimes jokingly refer to it as my dress! :) I don't really care and just laugh but I love the airy freedom and it covers just enough if the neighbors walk by. I just have to make sure I'm facing the right direction if I bend over! :-o If I run into one of them, they have no idea there's nothing underneath. So far, no sudden updrafts!
Once my Leland Cypress tree line along the road grows a bit more there won't be a need for either, they're just not growing fast enough.
In the mean time, the long t-shirt is my go-to!
Lee

This post was edited

For me jeans and t shirt. I have a few pairs of warmup pants i wear commando around the house. In the warm month just some gym shorts and maybe a shirt.

This post was edited