RE:When You Can't Be Nude

I remember swimming naked at the YMCA. It was as natural as breathing -- you would just go into the locker room, strip down completely, hit the shower and go into the pool. All ages, colors and shapes. I actually lived at the Y in Montreal for my first two years of university, and they were the last two years it was allowed there. A few months before they instituted The Horrible Rule, I remember one of the Board Members asking one of the older members how he felt about letting women join. The old guy said, "Fine. Just so I don't have to start wearing a bathing suit."

This post was edited

It seems that the youth of today strip down to their boxer shorts, put their board shorts on over the top and get in the pool without showering at all.
I've seen it done while I was naked in the locker room having just showered after my textile swim which was done wearing speedos.
For hoteel pol swimming I have some Kiniki tangas like the one pictured.

This post was edited

The thing that gets me about their covering up so much is how much EFFORT they put into it!

This post was edited

... Do you wear as little as possible?No shirt for men and halter top for women?Short shorts?Minimal swimwear?No underwear?

On holiday last week I watched as a girl did the towel dance to take off her knickers. She then went to the pool side and dropped the towel. So why the dance?

When I had to dress to go into town I used one of my mini kilts (I have several in different tartans) without any underwear. They are 12 to 14 inches (30 to 36 cm) waist to hem and fully pleated. Sometimes the wind lifted my kilt. The only comments I got were to be asked if I was Scottish.

This post was edited

I think there is something about the act of undressing vs. actually being naked. A difference to some people.

This post was edited

I think there is something about the act of undressing vs. actually being naked. A difference to some people.

That's the truth!

We used to visit a nude resort years ago. We do not visit there anymore. But the resort was upscale and their changing area was adjacent to the hot tub. Small 12" x 12" lockers were provided and you had to change out of your clothes and back into them as if you were on a stage for the people in the hot tub's enjoyment.

I was in the hot tub while my wife was reading under a tree on a lounge chair. I was talking to two guys when they stopped and said to me, "oh, check this out. These are the best seats in the house. Sit here and watch the women get undressed!" I looked at them and said, "really!? She'll be naked in 3 seconds and that doesn't do it for you but the taking of the clothes of does!?" To my surprise, they both looked at each other and said, "he's got a point ... we're kinda pathetic!" :DDD

My faith was restored!

This post was edited

In the summer it is loose fitting shorts only and in the winter what is needed to keep warm but loose fitting trousers again for comfort due to going commando.Are you completely underwear free?

I have a couple of pairs, but I only put them on when wearing my Suite because the trousers are plenty tight to go commando and most times I have my suite on these days it is for funerals.

This post was edited

Fun couple, we were at the Springs last week and observed just that. It was still light out when we arrived and a woman was sitting topless and alone at one end of the pool. When she got out she put her top back on and sat on the side to eat. When she got back in the pool, it was dark and she completely undressed.

My wife has said that she is more comfortable when it is dark and in the water. She prefers to undress and dress in the cabana but will walk there nude there. The other lady did the towel dance when she left perhaps as Andy said, you can be seen by the people in the pool while you change in the cabana so she preferred to dance. 22tangos wife said that there is something intimate about undressing and prefers to do that in private.

I dont care if any one see me nude but I dont want to offend so I wear clothing when not at home. I keep some mesh, (not see through) shorts and a tank top close Incase some one drops by or I have to take the trash out or something. I prefer to be nude around people that are not offended by nudity. I do have some sweat pants that I work on the car in that the crouch is wore out. I usually dont where underware then so a naighbor may see something from time to time.

This post was edited

The moment you arrive to a nudist beach, or you are comfortable at home and you get off all clothes is so emotional and you feel so freedom that I am not used to forcing this situation if something or someone can disturb my freedom feeling.

This post was edited

What a silly question, I thought we were all just nude to avoid doing any washing, so yes either as little as possible or the same gear for at least a month. My washing basket has never looked happier.

How rarely do you wear clothes if you can wear the same things for a month?

This post was edited