RE:Laundry

This is a great question.

I do about one tub per week and combine bedding, towels, and sheets in one with what few clothes I may use when out and about. If I have enough, I do a separate permanent press load with just clothes. And for my professional attire, I dry clean, so no worries there.

If I'm home all week, then I may even skip a week and not do any clothes or any laundry. I even reuse towels to not have to fool with it.

This post was edited

This is a great question.I do about one tub per week and combine bedding, towels, and sheets in one with what few clothes I may use when out and about. If I have enough, I do a separate permanent press load with just clothes. And for my professional attire, I dry clean, so no worries there.If I'm home all week, then I may even skip a week and not do any clothes or any laundry. I even reuse towels to not have to fool with it.

No underwear?

This post was edited

I almost never wash clothing. I have bath towels, kitchen towels, and bed sheets. When I do wear clothing it's just a t-shirt and shorts and they're only on while I'm shopping or at an appointment or the like. Eventually, however, they do need to be washed. I typically put them in the washer by themselves and run a very short cycle. I have a high efficiency front-loader. It only uses as much water as is required to actually wash the clothes. So, it's no big deal just washing an item or two.

This post was edited

I almost never wash clothing. I have bath towels, kitchen towels, and bed sheets. When I do wear clothing it's just a t-shirt and shorts and they're only on while I'm shopping or at an appointment or the like. Eventually, however, they do need to be washed. I typically put them in the washer by themselves and run a very short cycle. I have a high efficiency front-loader. It only uses as much water as is required to actually wash the clothes. So, it's no big deal just washing an item or two.

Haven't seen a post from you in quite a while.
Welcome back.

This post was edited

This is a great question.I do about one tub per week and combine bedding, towels, and sheets in one with what few clothes I may use when out and about. If I have enough, I do a separate permanent press load with just clothes. And for my professional attire, I dry clean, so no worries there.If I'm home all week, then I may even skip a week and not do any clothes or any laundry. I even reuse towels to not have to fool with it.No underwear?

I do them whenever I do a permanent press load.

This post was edited

My wife does all the laundry as she's always done several times per week. I wash my knickers myself and hang them on the washing line naked.

This post was edited

My wife does all the laundry as she's always done several times per week. I wash my knickers myself and hang them on the washing line naked.

Does she combine everything into the same load?

This post was edited

Haven't seen a post from you in quite a while.Welcome back.Been dealing with some stuff here.

Thanks. Really didn't expect anyone to even notice.

This post was edited