RE:SO have you been busted?

A former lodger got a shock one morning, he no longer resides with us. We kicked him out.

Well that leaves a lot of unanswered questions

This post was edited

I would think that if you've been a nudist any amount of time you've been busted. I would think that we forget that we're naked because its what we are, not what we do. I'm just living my life without clothing. Who hasn't taken the trash out without thinking of the time of day?

This post was edited

Yes, almost for real. I was drunk and decided to be naked in front of my house on a two lane highway. I did that for about 10 minutes and then went upstairs to take a shower. When I came down my wife told me that the police had come to the house because someone had reported a naked man in front of our house. Thankfully I was in the shower and not outside when they arrived and my wife pleaded ignorance (I hope she at least acted surprised).

And here you are posting your confession to your crime for all to read

This post was edited

A few years back, I would time my nudity where I would get naked 20 minutes after my parents left for work. I thought 20 minutes was enough time for them to come back in case they forgot something.

Well, one time after my dad left for work, I waited 20 minutes and took my clothes off. 10 or 20 minutes later, he came back forgetting some things.

He didn't see me at first, until he grabbed the first thing he needed, and then he turned around and saw me and he blurted out "OH HOLY SMOKES!"

Fortunately, he didn't ask questions and quickly went for the other things he needed. I very quickly got dressed.

After he left, I didn't want to risk it, and spent the day with my clothes on.

Another time happened before that one with my mother. I mistimed when she came home from work.

I was at my computer which faced away from the front door, so the back of the chair I was sitting in covered most of me, so she didn't immediately notice that I was naked.

She said hi, and I went "Um... Hi." Then she asked how my day was, and I said "uh... Pretty good."

Then she noticed.

She asked "Are you wearing clothes?"

"............no."

She quickly turned around and told me to find some clothes. I got dressed, and she quickly moved on. It actually made me laugh how quickly she moved on, but she said but it's nothing to be ashamed of. She said she does it in the morning when she gets ready for work.

Maybe I get it from her.

This post was edited

So I spend a lot of time in hotels for work, and usually Ill be nude as quickly as possible when I get to my room for the night, but this evening I came up from dinner in the hotel bar and there was a basketball game I wanted to finish watching and I needed to get online on my laptop to get ready for tomorrow, and I just didnt take the time to get undressed before sitting at the desk to get it all going. I put on my headphones to listen to the game, and my back was to the door of the room. Perfect setup if Id only been nude, but I heard something behind me, and there is a woman employee of the hotel walking in through the door with a couple of water bottles and a welcome note. Guess she knocked first, because she looked surprised, and of course there was nothing to see, but 9 times out of 10 she would have found me naked.

This post was edited

I had a similar event Warntreads. I was away from home for a training event. It was a Saturday morning and I had no place to be that morning. I just returned from getting my breakfast. The cleaning lady delivered extra towels the day before so I was not expecting anyone. The room was an L shape and the desk was around the corner , out of sight from the door. I had a movie I wanted to watch on my computer. The speakers on a computer are terrible so I used my headphones. I was entirely comfortable and well into watching the movie when I saw movement from the corner of my eye. The cleaning lady did come into my room. She came out of the bathroom and started toward me and stopped when she saw me sitting there. It was too late for me to cover anything at that point. I was impressed, she paused a moment and asked if there was any trash in the basket under the desk. I stood and handed her the basket. She continued on with taking care of the room even getting me extra coffee. Before she left, She did say she knocked before she entered. She also told me she figured I was a nudist. I kept the room just a little warmer and I had left a towel on the chair on previous days.

This post was edited

So, besides the fact that I grew up as a kid on a lake in Indiana and quickly discovered the joys of skinny dipping (or chunky dunking as some call it), and further explored nude recreation in the woods that surrounded this large lake, I was part of that generation that showering was required after gym class. Showering naked in front of my fellow students was no big deal, and as a swimmer, I had a triple portion of that. I really do not understand why that has changed, but anyway, what I did in the lake and the woods did not have a name to it as much as the fact that I simply enjoyed being naked. It was not until I was in college that I heard the term "nudism" and considered myself to be a closet nudist.

So with that background, even though I went to a private Christian College (California Baptist College in Riverside), I thought nothing of walking from my room to the bathroom nude. Students were separated by gender in two dorms, so theoretically, another male seeing me naked should have been no big deal, but I did get a few weird looks over my time there. However, we did have a cleaning staff that were predominately female, and one day after I had skipped a class due to feeling ill, I got up late to take my shower. As usual, I walked down the middle of the hallway naked, when one of the female cleaning ladies exited the bathroom. I did not batt an eye since I felt like I had a right to be naked in an all male dorm, and for her part, she just gasped and then said that she was done cleaning. I said "Thank You", and opened the swinging door into the bathroom and went about my business.

I really dont think a female cleaning lady expected to see a naked man at a Christian College, so it must have been a bit of a shock for her. Oh well.

Don

This post was edited

Was sitting naked in my back yard reading and my landscaper walked in thru the gate to take a picture of some shrubs that he wanted to plant elsewhere, didnt bother me and all he did was to say hello and turned his head. Later that week I told him I should have mentioned that almost every afternoon I am nude in my back yard and he laughed and said that he and his wife do the same thing at his house most evenings!

This post was edited

As you can see from my profile pic I have a private backyard and I'm backed up to a canal. I'm out tanning about 2 years ago and fell asleep, I hear this pounding sound, I look around and see 4 roofers working on the townhouses across the canal.. They are looking at me I waved and layed back down. I call it seen naked not busted lol

This post was edited

I was on vacation staying at a textile community of townhouses beside the ocean. Each morning I enjoyed a leisurely run along the ocean road at day break wearing shorts before it got hot. As I never see anyone up at that hour around the community I enjoyed the outside shower beside the pool nude after the run along the ocean road. A few days latter I hear folks there refer to me as naked Mike. When I ask why they were calling me this, they told me about my nude outdoor shower times early each day watched over by one of my female neighbors who would sit on her balcony each morning sipping her coffee. I never saw her there but she or others complained about my activities. Perhaps after a while there were many getting up early to see the site.

This post was edited