RE:SO have you been busted?

Wife and I were driving through the Murchison Shire in outback Western Australia. The unsealed road started getting more corrugated so I stopped to adjust tyre pressure down. While I was attending to one of the rear tyres on my 4x4 a nice 90 something guy walked up and started chatting. I then looked up and saw his middle age daughter sitting in their car about 15 metres away looking at me. I didnt hear them coming at all on this windy day on the remote country road. Long and short of it, the old man was really interested in what we doing out there in the shire. He then proceeded to tell me the history of the area and suggested some places of interest we should visit as we pass through he grew up in the district. My unclad state did not seem to either interest or phase him in the slightest. This happened not to far from where I have taken the picture of me looking at Mt Augustus

This post was edited

Cool! I like that the vibe is totally innocuous. After watching ASPW videos on YT, I've been wondering about the prospects brought by outback travel. Your adventures are good to hear about.Wife and I were driving through the Murchison Shire in outback Western Australia. The unsealed road started getting more corrugated so I stopped to adjust tyre pressure down. While I was attending to one of the rear tyres on my 4x4 a nice 90 something guy walked up and started chatting. I then looked up and saw his middle age daughter sitting in their car about 15 metres away looking at me. I didnt hear them coming at all on this windy day on the remote country road. Long and short of it, the old man was really interested in what we doing out there in the shire. He then proceeded to tell me the history of the area and suggested some places of interest we should visit as we pass through he grew up in the district. My unclad state did not seem to either interest or phase him in the slightest. This happened not to far from where I have taken the picture of me looking at Mt Augustus

This post was edited

Interesting story. Maybe he's seen it all in his time....nothing phases him!

This post was edited
RE: Busted!

To Mr. David CassidyI cannot and will notbelieve a word of what you write here. It is so obvious that you are a fake, portraying your ptiful self as a celebrity.The fact "you" joined this site2 days after being busted tells me more than Ineed to know.No true celbrirty wouldclose ablogwiththeir first and last name or flaunt their level of income.You are definitelyliving in a fantasy world, please see a professional and receive some help.

His profile was deleted.

This post was edited
RE: Busted!

A couple of times, but here's my favorite. We were hosting a nude party. Someone was going to leave. With quite a few cars in our driveway, I went to help direct them out. What I forgot was that I was stark naked. No problem since it was night, right? Well, two issues - first house spotlights were on; second, neighbors were sitting on their deck. I had no idea until I heard a voice coming out of the dark saying "Nice outfit John." Came to find out the next day that their whole family and a couple of friends were out there. They were cool about it and we all laughed about it.

This post was edited