gay in the chat

how come when im in chat and I ask if any gay guys want to chat others seem to get upset or pissed then block or ban me for my question?

This topic was edited
RE:gay in the chat

Same thing happens to me when I talk about plumbing in there , people assume Im looking for a guy with a big moustache to come round and fk the wife.

This post was edited

Because nudism isn't about sexual orientation. And bringing it up makes it seem like you're looking for a hook-up.

Well, for some gay/bi and even ace men usually get along better with one another and relate better. This is definitely true for non-heterosexual males with Asperger as we have been raised with other Asperger males from an early age and the MAJORITY of MALE Aspies/High function Autistics are in fact... NON-HETEROSEXUAL... so deal with it. If you think that somehow means were looking for hook-ups means there is something wrong with your perspective and who the hell cares anyway? I see non-heterosexual girls post sick shit and asking for les/bi girls in chat rooms with MINORS and sexually harassing people and even calling gay male MINORS f*****s for not being turned on to making out with their twin sister. And then people wonder why non-heterosexual males are so exclusive of other people. If anything you should seek to understand then to be understood and have compassion and exercise empathy considering we are among the most hated and powerless communities out there in this time and planet.
POINT IS : GROW UP

This post was edited

Because nudism isn't about sexual orientation. And bringing it up makes it seem like you're looking for a hook-up.

Ditto

This post was edited

I have found that straight male nudists are generally very comfortable with gay male nudists and that the bond of nudism is more significant than any difference in sexual orientation. I am pleased to have male nudist friends of all sexual orientation.

If someone is asking about other gay men and nothing else they are talking about identity not sexual orientation. Being gay is not reducible to who we have sex with, its who we love. It's a little rich to see heterosexual people defining once again who and what we are or are not using what is very close to the language of deviance our community is by now used to, despite it being reprehensible.

If there is no other content beyond the word 'gay' its not about sex. Its about friendship and camaraderie.

This post was edited

I totally agree with 'pig. Many straight social nudists find they are comfortable with a gay nudist. I have several straight nudist friends that I socialize with.

This post was edited

Well, for some gay/bi and even ace men usually get along better with one another and relate better. This is definitely true for non-heterosexual males with Asperger as we have been raised with other Asperger males from an early age and the MAJORITY of MALE Aspies/High function Autistics are in fact... NON-HETEROSEXUAL... so deal with it. If anything you should seek to understand then to be understood and have compassion and exercise empathy considering we are among the most hated and powerless communities out there in this time and planet.POINT IS : GROW UP
I am so sorry to hear how you are a hated and powerless community as non-heterosexual male aspies. I recognize that I am pretty much "the man": white, middle aged and heteronormative, but evolving beyond my learned constraints and prejudices. I understand that I have benefited from privilege which I am basically unaware of. I am treated better than others without knowing it and assume everyone is treated like me. If others feel they are disrespected, it's easy for me to question if they have an issue before expressing empathy. In other words, my privilege can make me an IGNORANT ASSHOLE without even being aware of it.
Please accept my apologies for this, please be patient with me and others, and please continue to be a shining example of authenticity and integrity to learn from. We have a lot to learn from you and other minorities, some of whom I don't even know are different than me. The best I can do is to try to stay open and grateful for you as on the cutting edge of better ways to be men. Maybe this is kind of even growing up, that an old dog can learn a few new tricks after all.

This post was edited

I also agree with your post Adam. Sexual orientation makes no difference to me either.

This post was edited