Problems With Profile Photo

Hi, after reading of people's photos being "borrowed" by some folks on this site; I decided to watermark mine. So I deleted them and substituted the watermarked versions.
I remember reading somewhere that the first photo you load will be designated as the profile photo; sot I loaded this one first. Unfortunatley the second has been selected as the profile photo and my profile is still locked apparently waiting for the photos to be approved. Can anyone suggest what I should do please? The account has been lock for about 3 hours now, and I don't really want my nude photo available on google. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Problems With Profile Photo

#025 TO SET YOUR PROFILE PIC.

To set your profile pic, go into "My Account", select "Edit My: Pictures",
find the pic you want as your profile, click profile underneath it and it
will set it as your new profile pic.

This post was edited

The problem is though Phil, when I click the edit picture link all I get is a red message saying that account is locked untill the photos havve been checked and my account wil be upgraded when that has happened. Although it evidently has happened as both photos have been uploaded and are visible. I have gone through all the work arounds I know of such as logging out, clearing caches etc and still get the same result.

This post was edited

Oh, it sounds like you'll just have to wait then. :(

This post was edited

Apparently, if you delete ALL of the photos, you need to wait for TT1 to get around to approving photos again.
If you upload first, then delete the old, that "problem" doesn't seem to happen.
Admitedly, this is only my limited experience.

This post was edited

The confusion here Curt is that they must have been approved as the watermarked versions are loaded, but the account is still in lock down. I guess I will just have to wait as Phil suggests.

This post was edited

Apparently, if you delete ALL of the photos, you need to wait for TT1 to get around to approving photos again. If you upload first, then delete the old, that "problem" doesn't seem to happen. Admitedly, this is only my limited experience.
That is correct Curt, unfortunately hindsight is 20/20. Always upload new pics first.

The pics will show up before account in unlocked, the amount of time depends on workload.

This post was edited

Thanks for that Marcus, job done.

This post was edited