A first for me

I've run nude at a nudist resort and I typically run wearing a jock under my shorts. This morning was a first for me - running in lined shorts without any other type of underwear. I wasn't sure how it would go but I was surprised at how comfortable it was. No binding or rubbing at all and I didn't feel like my bizness was going to flop out for all my neighbors to see. Ha! Might be my new thing.

This topic was edited
RE:A first for me

Good you have discarded the jock strap. I run freaquently. A few occasions nude. Mostly wearing thin/partialy sheer running tights with nothing on underneath, gives just enough suport. Nice to feel the freedom and not being binded by tight underwear......

This post was edited

I pretty much only run nude. I have a grass/dirt track behind the house out of sight of the road. 11 times around is a mile. Shoes only.

This post was edited

I agree with the shoes while I love to be totally naked the pounding your feet take even running easy is intense. Always use a good pair of running shoes . Everything else is optional.

This post was edited

I pretty much only run nude. I have a grass/dirt track behind the house out of sight of the road. 11 times around is a mile. Shoes only.

Well, that would be kind of awesome!

This post was edited